Pleba Girls Go Shopping: Buy Me Something Pretty and Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AW, you didn't have to use my idea....but thanks.

I may just have to kidnap you in Chicago......then take you to Boston and bring you back to my house and keep you for good!!

We had birthdays and anniv.s to celebrate while the whole family was here.
We gave away the rest of the birthday cake to the crew at the restraunt, but I came home with a whole chocolate cake that was for mine and Mr GGs anniv. So.....guess I get to eat the whole thing, he won't have any :wink:

WildHoney said:

If you want :flirt: :tongue:

Won't Mr GG mind??

In my experience, most American men don't mind sharing their wives with other women; (especially if they get to watch :sexywink: ) they just don't want to share with other men :laugh:

** :scratch: I meant that as a comment on American men but I think I'm the one who came out sounding bad :uhoh: :shifty:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

In my experience, most American men don't mind sharing their wives with other women; (especially if they get to watch :sexywink: ) they just don't want to share with other men :laugh:

IS there something you want to tell us :eyebrow:

Irishman are the same :lol:

If i said to NI want to watch me with another woman he'd be yeah and drooling. If i said watch me with another bloke he'd go mad

:lol: I know, that didn't sound right :no: :lmao:

I was just stopping in for a minute to check my replies to my latest chapter (I'm such a feedback nut; I always check in a million times the day after I post a new chapter :reject: )

:wave: I can't stay, I have a few chores to take care of and dinner to eat. But I should be back in a couple of hours! :heart:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi SG :lmao:

Did you ever go to a shopping mall and get stuck talking with the guys who sell hand lotion in the middle of the mall?
Those dudes are rude and persistant!!

I'm always more rude to them :lol:

BBL :wave:

SG, I think the lotion guy has the hots for me :huh:
He asked HD for my name :ohmy:
She said, "She's married!!" Ha!!
So I see him today and he calls me by my name :mad: Must have gotten it from one of the other mall workers. I was with my brother and his family. Mr bro was like "WTF" cause he winked at me. This bro is big, so lotion boy is gonna get his %&$#@ kicked!!

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild is getting the whip out for Jem........:drool:

Wild, in a good, nasty, wild, passionate, uncontrollable way......

2.gif

That's me :lol: :sexywink:

Oh, Baby......Spice :wink:

Mr GG used to have the hots for some muscle girl. Doesn't talk about her anymore. Thats the only girl I think he ever lusted over.
Cory Everson, I think was her name.

Back
Top Bottom