Pleba girls end of term school party- Dirty dancing compulsory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I *think* what's essentially happening is that we're still being archived, but without direct links?

In my state, it just took me a while to get it. And I freaked out thinking that all of your captions might be gone...and the threads that we might want to save CoughlastnightCough.

I panicked because I care. :lol:

Yep, they're all in the archive. Safe and sound :happy:
Jus no more links here. That's ok.

Just caught up on the old thread, my, my...we've been attracting visitors :D
:hug:

Oh, and I saw you weren't feelin well Jules
Poor girl :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yep, they're all in the archive. Safe and sound :happy:
Jus no more links here. That's ok.

Just caught up on the old thread, my, my...we've been attracting visitors :D

Oh, and I saw you weren't feelin well Jules
Poor girl :hug:

Old thread? Visitors?? The most recent one (from late last night/today), or the one from yesterday evening? :crazy:

Oh well, town perv is a role that's always suited me, I guess. :ohmy:
:lol:

VintagePunk said:
U2Girl...there can be any number of reasons for feeling like you are. Maybe you're just coming down with a cold/flu...:hug:

ETA: Does diabetes run in your family? If not, I wouldn't worry, if it (the symptoms) doesn't continue. I've seen a pic of you on the pic thread...you're certainly not overweight. :) Unless it's a family thing, you probably don't have any of the risk factors.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Old thread? Visitors?? The most recent one (from late last night/today), or the one from yesterday evening? :crazy:

Oh well, town perv is a role that's always suited me, I guess. :ohmy:
:lol:

The one before this one, U2fem came in, as well as u2bonogirl...visitors :p

:hug: Silly girl.

:shifty:
Have you read Maze?.....I think I'm gonna have to ask for the uncensored version....:drool: :combust:

Jules :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Weldy...the site is crawling for me now. That message was directed toward U2Girl. Sorry for the confusion, and for any further confusion that I might create tonight. :lol:

That's ok...it was confusing for me too...cause of the fact that my dad has Diabetes and it's also a family thing (on my dad's side of course)

Dis! Yoooooooo!

Dis!!!!

I was wishing you were around last night. Too funny. :D

And apparently, we're filling up threads so fast now that there'll no longer be direct links to them. And further, the mods apparently think I'm a perv, and need to use a translator to communicate with me.

*kinda proud of that last one* :D

VintagePunk said:
Dis!!!!

I was wishing you were around last night. Too funny. :D

And apparently, we're filling up threads so fast now that there'll no longer be direct links to them. And further, the mods apparently think I'm a perv, and need to use a translator to communicate with me.

*kinda proud of that last one* :D

Hey VP....Hey Weldy...Hey Bri...hey anyone else here I didn't mention:huh:

VP you should be proud! I am:wink: What did the mod's say to you? Did you guys get spanked:rolleyes: ........good girls!!:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I think you should be the offical translator of Smutsville!

your hired:lmao:

what jobs are left? I kind of need one I guess:huh: don't wanna be a slacker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom