Pleba Girls: Crossing All Limbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whoops...and i just posted the sock pics in the last thread. BG will find out tomorrow? i hope she did ok!

~BrightestStar~ said:
The luck of the irish is with BG! She'll do great! :happy: :heart:

Ruff......those sock pics....:cute: :heart:
B's sooooo adoarble.
And there's this hot chick that keeps showing up in them too :sexywink:

:hug:

Hey Sami! :hug:
How'd that test go?

Ruff- they were SO :cute:

hi! :hug:
the test went ok, I left like 2 blank but other than that I think I did pretty good :happy: I should have at least a B

Ok. I'm here finally. :lol: I'm trying to find this spiffy program that lets you unmix songs that I used way back when I was studying Radio Broadcasting. I just don't know what the software was called so it's a hit and miss thing.

I had 2 guinness and then a margarita tonight :wink:

i'm just on the borderline of happy/sleepy...and i'm sad b/c school starts soon and I'll have very little time for posting.

The real world truly blow :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug: You and your mom will be in my prayers :heart:

Thanks. :hug:

It also worries me that if she does test positive, then I'll have to be tested too. She's being tested because not only did she have some symptoms of Hepatits C and her blood work is abnormal, but she had blood transfusions done back in the 80's. Which means that if she does have it, there's a chance she could have passed it on to myself or my brother. Not a high chance, but it still scares me.

I'm sorry, but I'm just a worrying mess right now. :crazy:

sami0201 said:

Ruff- they were SO :cute:

hi! :hug:
the test went ok, I left like 2 blank but other than that I think I did pretty good :happy: I should have at least a B

I wish I'd thought of Bono every time I got a B as a grade in high school ... I would've worked a little harder in some classes (And slacked off in others :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

I wish I'd thought of Bono every time I got a B as a grade in high school ... I would've worked a little harder in some classes (And slacked off in others :wink: )

well I think of Adam to get an A :wink: Because a B will ruin my GPA!! :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

It also worries me that if she does test positive, then I'll have to be tested too. She's being tested because not only did she have some symptoms of Hepatits C and her blood work is abnormal, but she had blood transfusions done back in the 80's. Which means that if she does have it, there's a chance she could have passed it on to myself or my brother. Not a high chance, but it still scares me.

DG, it's natural to worry, but nothing you can do till she gets her results, so try to keep the anxiety at bay (and i know that is hard) till you hear what's what...and it's treatable. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awwww :hug: :hug:

ruffian said:
I had 2 guinness and then a margarita tonight :wink:

i'm just on the borderline of happy/sleepy...and i'm sad b/c school starts soon and I'll have very little time for posting.

The real world truly blow :madspit:

The real world. :mad:

Except when we get to go into the real world to see U2. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: It's definitely worth being a bit concerned about, you aren't silly to be. But worry over something will never do anything but make it worse. Try and relax and let it go until you know more and can do something about it. You're at a place where everything that can be done is already in motion. :heart:

^ :yes: :up:

daygloeyes2 said:

It also worries me that if she does test positive, then I'll have to be tested too. She's being tested because not only did she have some symptoms of Hepatits C and her blood work is abnormal, but she had blood transfusions done back in the 80's. Which means that if she does have it, there's a chance she could have passed it on to myself or my brother. Not a high chance, but it still scares. me.

:hug:
I'm not sure this is comforting at all, but my dad had hep C way back when he went to Baffin Island. This was before I was born to. He's certainly recovered.......and I turned out ok. :)

Sami
That's great to hear! :hug: Glad you did well.

Back
Top Bottom