Pleba Girls: Crossing All Limbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

There's just something about that picture...that position...that come-hither look.

:combust:

well, of course i was just going to type that...he's on the edge of his seat looking all attentive and...ready.

:drool:

Bono17.jpg

Bono_Details2.jpg

ffa323b0.jpg

VintagePunk said:
SG, did you want to try to send it via e-mail or msn?

Hey Jules :hug:

Nah - I'm too lazy tonight :reject: Maybe I'll e-mail it in a bit ; but when I got mad at YSI I deleted it off my hardrive. :banghead: I'd have to dig out the CD and everything... :sigh: :wink:

HI Weldy! :hug: :wave:

Calgon take me away! For the love of pete, I swear the next person in my family who whines at me is getting their arse beat! :rant: Grrrrrr!

Hey, I just remebered a question I wanted to ask. I asked Russty ealier but she couldn't help me much. Course she's so cute I instantly forgave her. :wink:

When did you guys first consider yourselves U2 fans? I was up early cause I couldn't sleep and I was sorting my reciepts and I found my reciept for when I bought HTDAAB and it lists the date as being May3rd... (I think it says may third) and I coulda sworn I got the CD in March. Does this mean my birthdate is all screwed up?

Back
Top Bottom