PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was thinking the same:giggle:

No don't worry i'm not from Basildon(although my sis had to move there due to house prices)i live in Rainhamabout 12 miles from London. My accent ain't really Essex it's sounds more like North London(both my rents from there) . I don't sound anything like the girls i work with..

You must get into London quite a bit then eh?

I've been to London on about 8 different occasions! Last time was just passing thru to get on the Eurostar to Paris oh lala!!
I love BOTH places! :yes: :up:

Told you you'd be thinking the same thing! :ohmy:

Every time i hear some guy talk in a S.Ireland accent, it always drives me crazeeee!!!! :faint: Def V horny!

Not really only go to London to watch the footy..

i know that accent is Horny.. try being married to a Irishman who comes from Meath which is a county just above Dublin -it's where Slane is)I just sometimes ask him things so i can hear the accent :drool: Mind you the Irish have got a temper... But the accent just gets thicker and more :drool: :drool:

I did know that 's where Slane is! My knowledge of Irish stuff&places is pretty good, since i always enjoy reading up about Ireland, being so crazy about it despite not having been!

It does mean that when i do finally get there, i know a good deal about the place!

Well remember that the upside to his temper is probably passion!Am i right?

I'm off now so i'll say goodnite&have horny Bonodreams!! :drool:

And, finally admitting to himself, he ached for her.

He lightly kissed her eyes, tasting her salty tears. Her eyes remained closed. Her breath was still coming out in gasps. He kissed her cheek, gently and feather-light.

He looked at her lips, swollen and moistened from her crying. He kissed her, massaging her lips with his own. Unable to deny himself any longer, he pressed his mouth firmly against hers.

Gioia couldn’t feel anything except Bono’s warm lips gently caressing hers. Shyly, she kissed him back. Oh sweet Lord! She always imagined what kissing him would feel like, but never how he would taste! Her heart hammered fiercely as she sought to gain control of her desire. Slowly she became aware of more than just his kiss. She felt Bono’s dampness and the heat of his body that was seeping through his wet clothes to sear her body.

Oh God! This was actually happening! Her skin was throbbing. She felt alive. Every nerve in her body was being stretched taut to receive the stimulation that was Bono. Her body was beginning to pulse with an indescribable ache.

The excitement was building inside her. She wanted to cherish this feeling. Wanted to memorize the feel and taste of his mouth. Wanted to remember the firm press of his chest, crushing her breasts. Wanted to remember the gentle loving way he caressed her cheek and hair. She wanted to memorize every moment, but she was getting too caught up in the emotions. Without thinking she reached up and tangled her fingers in his wet hair and kissed him with all the pent up love and desire that she had quelled all these years.

Bono was aroused by her response. She opened her mouth slightly and his tongue slipped between her parted lips to sample the sweetness of her mouth. Gioia moaned and arched up. She held his head in place and met the thrusting heat of his tongue with her own. Bono’s kisses turned desperate and intense, devouring and ravaging her delicate mouth, until Gioia was weakened with desire. He kissed her jaw and moved to her neck, suckling the tantalizing flesh at the base of her throat.
Gioia began to whimper with need. She ran her hands over his shoulders, down his arms, and down to his waist. She slipped them under his clinging shirt to stroke the flesh of his back. His heat seemed to burn her palms as she continued up to his bare shoulders, while Bono placed fervent kisses along her collarbone. Feeling him use his lips, tongue, and teeth, Gioia clamped her hands on his shoulders and cried out in abandon.

The sound of her moan fueled Bono’s hunger. He was losing control. With a groan, he shifted his weight so his body was cradled between her open thighs.

Gioia felt his excitement through her wet pants and nearly cried out at the intense feeling. The exquisite sensation of his hardness pressed against her jolted her body upward.

The passion was overwhelming her and tears were streaming down her face. “Oh Bono! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” She breathed.

*cough*......that story is bonogasmic....seriously....:drool: :combust:

WildHoney said:
and also wild and wet:wink:

:giggle:

What do ya think of this?
GotIrish2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom