PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you torturer! Spill..............translation PLEASE NOW!!!!!!

What does it mean?????? ARG!!!! :huh:

It's a pity you didn't actually live just down the road Wild eh?

The laughs we could be having! Maybe one day.........

It's crazy that you're actually going to Ireland, but would prefer to be on here chatting with us! Crazeeee!!!!

Does that mean you just miss out on being there for St.Patricks' day? :(

Ok IBM = Irish By Marriage

Yeah but with y irish family because there's a party St Patricks Day will last until Monday....

Is Éireannach mé, ‘dom póg! = Kiss Me I'm Irish

It would be great if we lived closer.. we could sit at the pc together and giggle as we put perverted comments on Pleba...

Where about's are you roughly??

I'm in Glasgow! :wink:

And oh god yes would i be saying sure Bono, I can kiss you for hours if you like!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Giggling while writing perverted stuff in PLEBA.............:laugh:

I'll look you up if i ever get to Glasgow. Really want to go there as it's where Charlie Nicholas came from..... and i've heard t's a cool place...:eyebrow:

Really wish i was going to Glasgow to see U2 play so we could meet up and have a Pleban party, just yu me and Bono Makes three......:drool:

It's really sad 'cos i gotta go shortly :(

Getting up at 8 for my course so need to be in bed, unfortunately!

At least it's Thursday&i shall def be on for longer at the weekend.

YAY!!!!!!!!! :dance: :rockon:

Looks like i'm going to miss Bri for some :blahblah: :blahblah:

Excuse me for sounding a right eejit, but what ARE the special cookies?

Work? :madspit: :mad: :( That's what i think of that!

Wish i was off too! Actually i'm off Good Friday&Easter Monday, so that's something! Hope to get some nice eggs laid!!!!!!! :giggle:

Oh yes, those! I shoulda known! This tiredness is frying my brain, i reckon!!!!! I've been in front of the COMP far too long, after not much sleep! Otherwise i'd have sussed that!!! :der:

Me dopey? Oh i know i am! :(

I really must go in a lil' while! :drool: Crap bed! :madspit:

susanp6 said:
Oh yes, those! I shoulda known! This tiredness is frying my brain, i reckon!!!!! I've been in front of the COMP far too long, after not much sleep! Otherwise i'd have sussed that!!! :der:

Me dopey? Oh i know i am! :(

I really must go in a lil' while! :drool: Crap bed! :madspit:

You know i didn't mean that..don't you??:hug:

I'm going to haveto go to bed soon:madspit:

But i suppose having a naked irishman keeping it warm does hae advantages:drool: :wink: :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
No there's no harm in it. my hubby has and my mates do. Your mum sounds so cool. Can't imagine my dsddy bring anything "special" if he comes to a gig with me....

Mum's my best bud. That's where I get the craziness from. We watched the Boston DVD together last month...at the Fly biting part she say, "Yea, I'd like me some of that in Philly" and I said, "Back off bitch he's mine!" :wink:

You lucky girl you!!!!! :hug:

Me? Never smoked a joint in my life! I'm the true innocent here, not Bri! Well.............to a certain extent!!!

Well, i guess i better say g'nit here :sad: Bad innit!

We shall miss you over the 'coming' days!!!! can't help thinking that every time see tha word now!!! :giggle: :shame:

Nitey nite&keep warm on St.Paddys morn! :mad: ..........:wink:

LOL at you stars!! 'back off bitch, he's mine'!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Goodnite to you too Stars!! :wink: Enjoy the show when it comes, ahem! It's that word again!! :tsk: :giggle:

Hi Brightest! don't know if you are still here...i'm trying to work out flights and hotel for Phoenix (and yes, trying to add yet another 2 shows. i have a serious problem :crazy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom