Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi VP

Hi DG, I hate that. Happens to me all the time. On days when I work early, I run late.....On the days, like today, when I don't go in till 1, I wake up a 6 am and can't get back to sleep :mad:

Hi SG

Ever put something in a 'safe place' and then can't remember where the 'safe place' is?
:wink: I do that with my jewelry when I go on vacation. Six months later when I want to wear something special, I can't remember where I put the stuff and freak out.

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, what will you do when Sarah goes away to college?

*pictures VP in car across the street from Sarah dorm, binnoculars in one hand, cell phone in the other*

:wink:

Actually, by the time she's ready to go, I'll be ready for grad school, and we've discussed us both trying to get into the same school and just moving there - makes financial sense, since it's cheaper to maintain one home rather than two. That's not for another two years though, she wants to stay in high school for an extra year, or half a year at least.

Bri!!! :hug: :clonelove: Got your e-mail. :hyper:

SG!! :hug: I've been up since 2 am. :grumpy:

BG!! :hug:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi SG

Ever put something in a 'safe place' and then can't remember where the 'safe place' is?
:wink: I do that with my jewelry when I go on vacation. Six months later when I want to wear something special, I can't remember where I put the stuff and freak out.

All the time! :lol: I even said that to my mom yesterday - I said 'well, I remember that I put it in a safe place. Unfortunately it's so safe, not even I can find it apparantly.'

:hug: GG

Of course, then it turned out I HADN'T put it in a safe place, but :shh:

:hug: BG :wave:

:hug: everyone else who's here :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, by the time she's ready to go, I'll be ready for grad school, and we've discussed us both trying to get into the same school and just moving there - makes financial sense, since it's cheaper to maintain one home rather than two. That's not for another two years though, she wants to stay in high school for an extra year, or half a year at least.

Bri!!! :hug: :clonelove: Got your e-mail. :hyper:

:laugh:
So basically, you two will become roomies! Just as I guessed. I'm so smart. :wink:

VP!! :clonelove: :hug:
If you've been up since 2, you probably got my email as I sent it! :ohmy:

Hey lil cuz! :hug:
SG! :hug:

I wish grade 13 was still around. *pout*

VintagePunk said:

Why does she want to do that? :confused: most kids I know can't wait to get out!

And why have you been up since 2 A.M. ? :no:

Bri, have you figured out a plan to run away into TO for a day this week, or do we really have to kidnap you?

Thoughts running through my head in the wee hours this morning:

OMG, in the next 7 days, it's very possible that I'll have been in his presence...standing right in front of him, looking right at him. :ohmy:

If I do, what will I say?? What do I want to tell him?? :crazy:

I have absolutely nothing to say that he'd be the least bit interesed in. :sad:

If I'm standing right in front of him, will I be able to do it without throwing up?? :crack: :huh:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, in the next 7 days, it's very possible that I'll have been in his presence...standing right in front of him, looking right at him. :ohmy:

I have absolutely nothing to say that he'd be the least bit interesed in. :sad:

If I'm standing right in front of him, will I be able to do it without throwing up?? :crack: :huh:

:lmao: I have done the same thing the past two nights :lmao:

Tossing and turning, getting up and pacing the floor.

"What would I say? How do I act?"

If I try to be cool, what if I miss my chance to talk to one of them? but I don't want to act like some obnoxious fan!" :uhoh:

Salty.......

VP, I'm more excited about seeing you girls than I am about the band :lol:
As far as what to say to him.......just smile.....

and then grab him, throw him to the ground, and snog the face off of him.......:drool:

Hey, I'm back again.

I went for my travel pass today, for college.

I rang the council first, who told me i had to go into their offices.

So I went down there, and all the woman did was ring up the man i spoke to earlier on....who told me I had to wait until he sent a form out.

So what was the point in me going down to the offices?

:shrug:

SG, until...two, three years ago??...Ontario had grade 13, which was for kids bound of university. Grade 12 was for kids going to community colleges, or right to work, so the concept of 5 years of high school is still common. Quite a few kids stay for a 5th year.

Plus, in her case, she is in a program for gifted learners, has been all through high school (and grade school too). As well, in grade 9, she was in a French immersion program, which she decided not to go back into subsequently. As a result of these two programs, she has had a lot of required classes, and not enough electives. She wants to stay so she can take some classes she's interested in that she hasn't been able to fit in, in the past. Also, because of the gifted program she's in, she's elegible to take a university class locally, so she'll be doing that, too.

bono_gal said:
Hey, I'm back again.

I went for my travel pass today, for college.

I rang the council first, who told me i had to go into their offices.

So I went down there, and all the woman did was ring up the man i spoke to earlier on....who told me I had to wait until he sent a form out.

So what was the point in me going down to the offices?

:shrug:

To exercise their power to make you jump through hoops for them :lol: :hug: pain in the ass, isn't it?

VintagePunk said:

:laugh:!!!!
I'm sure no one else has ever had thoughts like that. :shifty:
:tongue:

My recommandation....
Hi, I'm ******. OMG......LOOK AT THAT!!!
Then jump him.

Or better yet.....
Hi! Have you ever been to Ikea? No? Well come on!! *then proceed to drag him to the bedding section of course*
Be sure to test each bed throughly. ;)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
SG, until...two, three years ago??...Ontario had grade 13, which was for kids bound of university. Grade 12 was for kids going to community colleges, or right to work, so the concept of 5 years of high school is still common. Quite a few kids stay for a 5th year.

Plus, in her case, she is in a program for gifted learners, has been all through high school (and grade school too). As well, in grade 9, she was in a French immersion program, which she decided not to go back into subsequently. As a result of these two programs, she has had a lot of required classes, and not enough electives. She wants to stay so she can take some classes she's interested in that she hasn't been able to fit in, in the past. Also, because of the gifted program she's in, she's elegible to take a university class locally, so she'll be doing that, too.

:lol: I knew she was a gifted student, I just didn't know that an extra year was even an option in Canada. :shrug: We basically get tossed out and told to sink or swim.

I think thats great that she's taking her education seriously, and has the opportunity to do that :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!!
I'm sure no one else has ever had thoughts like that. :shifty:
:tongue:

My recommandation....
Hi, I'm ******. OMG......LOOK AT THAT!!!
Then jump him.

:lol:

Me: "Look at that up there! What is that?"
:larry: "Huh? What?" *Looks up* *hears the sound of handcuffs snapping down on his wrist and mine. :scream:

:D

Back
Top Bottom