Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Targon1991 said:
well thats because Toronto stinks
(I hate the maple leafs) Funny thing is i love the Senators. All because the Caps traded Peter Bondra away to them. (he was the soul of the capitals)

:madspit: :madspit: Don't you start ragging on my Leafs! :mad: We'll see who comes out better at the end of the season :evil: And YAY for there actually BEING a season this year! :hyper: An entire year without hockey made me :sad: (Well, at least there was World Juniors, but that's only a couple weeks!)

Targon1991 said:
Sry about the ragging, trying to keep it only towards the Yankees and Sabers
Go Hockey, i couldnt live without hockey for another season. College hockey is pretty awesome though
GO BC! Eagles!

Go U of MI! Go Wolverines! :wink:

Rag on the Yankees all you want.. and the Sabres too *G* I have fun teasing my ex-bf about the Sabres, but that was a running joke long before we went out, and it still is :lol:

hi guys :hug:

I have no time to talk to you guys anymore :sad:
But my job was ok, really nice people and stuff but I have no time to do anything :crazy:

So now I'm so stressed and I'll probably end up staying up late with you guys because I need my blue crack! :wink: :crack: I'll just have to get used to sleeping 6 hours a night :lol:

Gotta go shower, eat dinner, and study for three tests tomorrow :crazy:
Be back later!! :wave:

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol:

Pretty much all of them... :reject: :der:

:lol:

Do you want me to resend the list so you can let me know which ones you want? I'll try to upload one or two tonight. The rest of the week is going to be kinda crazy for me but I'll try to get to the rest when I can.

Back
Top Bottom