PLEBA girls(and their stalkers) party-we do it hard and fast....posting that is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Oh, that's right. Election day! I'm always hard to live with on election day; I get wound up like my father does when he's watching sports :|

And I've actually heard of footballer's wives... never seen it, mind you, but I have heard a few people from the UK mention it

NI LOVES Footballers Wives.... Don't know why:shrug: must be all the football:laugh:...all em 1 inute of it....

susanp6 said:
Well, you def are a total hero to me Sad_girl! All firefighters are truly wonderful&I reckon we should all pay out tributes to these fantastic people, who save people from disaster, risk their lives and deserve much more money than they get paid!!!! :yes:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, this is very cool!
SG, much respect to you...... I bow to you as well.

vez3p.jpg

I was thinking that Wild, but it was just that i wondered if your work was actually close enough to the PO! Thanx again! :wink:

Thanks again guys; Though I have to say I am just a lowly volunteer these days. Course, the name volunteer firefighter is misleading... it means you're on duty 24/7 but you don't get paid... but there isn't quite as much stress. Of course, when we respond to a fire, we have to have the same training and skills as the full timers... So technically I am a firefighter but not professionally... does that make any sense?

Yes, SG! I get you, but you're still doing the deed&that's the main thing! :wink:

Regardless of full-time or part-time, you're doing a great thing alot of people(including myself) wouldn't be brave enough to do. :applaud: :bow: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks again guys; Though I have to say I am just a lowly volunteer these days. Course, the name volunteer firefighter is misleading... it means you're on duty 24/7 but you don't get paid... but there isn't quite as much stress. Of course, when we respond to a fire, we have to have the same training and skills as the full timers... So technically I am a firefighter but not professionally... does that make any sense?

It does, however you "volunteered" to put yourself in harms way in order to help other people.....you are awesome...be careful...you might get a stalker soon..:sexywink:

I have 3 dogs: a basset hound Lucy, a collie-shephard mix named Alanis, since my brother was a big Alanis Morrisette fan when we got her :giggle:, and a newfoundland Fiona.

Hiya SP! :wink:

Hmm Alanis Morisette eh? Used to like her quite a bit, but not really now! :shifty:

Hi Snooky :wave:

Wow, lots of doggie people around here.
I have Cats, but I bet you my one cat could beat up most of your dogs :wink: He's nearly 30# and tough as hell

I :heart: cats SG! :wink: i love them most really, but i like dogs just as much! I do know what you mean about cats being where it's at tho'! :yes:

Snooky pie said:
I have 2 dogs(both Bostons), 1 cat, 3 ducks, 3, hampsters and about to get another cat:crazy:
I used to breed Welsh Corgi's

Wow! Animal lover X10! That's cool, though. I'd have more if I had the room and money.

And RR :ohmy: :shame: :giggle:

Ducks! I'd love some ducks! I adore them&this one very tame duck came right up to me when i went on a trip recently up to the north of Scotland&it was so sweet! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom