PLEBA girls(and their stalkers) party-we do it hard and fast....posting that is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeOSC0.jpg

Ok, What is he talking about here? :scratch: :hmm: :lol:

WildHoney said:

Me too as i said earlier i think it's the Bono 1985/6 mullet style haircut that done it. It's like i'm strangely attracted to Robin williams:huh: - i think that's a looky likey thing too..

Robin williams :lol:

I remember someone starting a thread on that and that guy really got it good from the girls :laugh:

I just mentioned I can't go into walgreens and see hand sanitizer without laughing. My mother just said to me "Before you come home, could you stop and get me some hand sanitizer? I'm out of purell." :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
EdgeOSC0.jpg

Ok, What is he talking about here? :scratch: :hmm: :lol:

I'm sure he'd like to join us and educate us on the wonders of the human body. Perhaps Edgey would even like to be the example :wink:

By the way I :heart: that pic of him...He's so yummy....:drool:

Mucca-wasn't he your example last night? :wink:

I'm off to get tortured...I mean get electrolysis done. And get some hand sanitizer. :lmao: Does my mother realize it will be impossible for me to pick it up without laughing?:lmao:

:heart: you all. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca-wasn't he your example last night? :wink:

I'm off to get tortured...I mean get electrolysis done. And get some hand sanitizer. :lmao: Does my mother realize it will be impossible for me to pick it up without laughing?:lmao:

:heart: you all. :hug:

I don't think I quite got the concepts, he'll have to show me again :wink:

electrolysis :madspit:

Later DG :hug:

Oh golly not the Robin Williams comparison! Have you read all those convos about him on the main Pleba board, Wild? I see a resemblance but i don't really ever feel that way myself about RW, tho' i do think he's hilarious!!! :laugh:

With Mike Myers, there's just something about him! I always like guys who aren't the popular choice that much!

These are some guys we're all supposed to have the hots for, but i don't!: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Becham, Colin farrell&Robbie Williams!

SD - He won't be carry his guitar around while we dance is he?? :wink:
As much as I do love his guitars (and his guitar :wink: ) It does get in the way of full body contact.....:wink:

Awwww nite Wild! Sorry about work - wish we could win big on the lottery so you could quit! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wish i did have B coming in the post mucca! No, it's the Vancouver gig with the cling on girl pawing at B! Yoou saw that didn't you Mucca?

Mucca said:
SD - He won't be carry his guitar around while we dance is he?? :wink:
As much as I do love his guitars (and his guitar :wink: ) It does get in the way of full body contact.....:wink:

Maybe he can wear it backwards like a cape? :giggle: SUPER-EDGE! (Can't wait to see the tights...)

Uh-oh, I've wandered off the subject again haven't I... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom