PLEBA Girls (and guys!) Picture Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here are a couple pics from my band's last show :rockon:

00000007600.jpg

00000008600.jpg

whoa

so, my pictures are broken on the first page it seems... so how about some new ones?

ummmmm ok here's the obligatory recent picture
me and my hole from a few weeks ago
making a slightly silly face

kristiecropped.jpg

and one more... me on a cow in Chicago. A couple years old, but I like it. I look about the same anyway... except now my hair's dark and straight and short. Heh.

mecowup.jpg

Kristie said:
whoa

so, my pictures are broken on the first page it seems... so how about some new ones?

ummmmm ok here's the obligatory recent picture
me and my hole from a few weeks ago
making a slightly silly face

kristiecropped.jpg

[/IMG]

archaeology:love:

where are you digging:hyper:?

Dismantled said:

archaeology:love:

where are you digging:hyper:?

that was at the Henry Whitfield House in Guilford, CT
it's about half an hour away from here... part of a field school.
We're done now. I am sad. But happy to have Saturdays free again!

that's a real sweet picture bonosbaby. :cute: all that green space in the back looks pretty. where do you live? sorry, but L.A. kids like me are amazed by such greenery. :wink:

Awwwwww thank you Zooperson :). By the way I live in Delaware out in the country part. Really is quite beautiful in my area during the spring and summer seasons :). The scenery never looked this good when I lived in town! lol. Can completely understand you being amazed by all of the greenery,lol. Know I would feel the same way too if I were from L.A.,lol.

delaware, nice. i would probably suffocate with all the clean air.i have been to virginia and nearly suffocated. i need my daily balance of carbon monoxide. :laugh: just beautiful.

i have pictures of my mohawk that i would like to share. this is holloween A.K.A. celebrate the-birth-of-larry-mullen-day.

3455%3B34323232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E7%3A4%3E6%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D32333399%3B6558nu0mrj

3455%3B34323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D895%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2324248%3A%3A5%3B38ot1lsi

don't particularly look that great here but
3455%3B34323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D895%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2324248%3A%3A7468ot1lsi

and this from the november 1st u2 show. that's me ma next to me.

3455%3B37923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D895%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2324248%3A%3A6859ot1lsi

Suppose once you are used to so much carbon monoxide that it's just impossible to live without it! :lol: Would probably feel like Im dying if I were to come to California and breathe it all in,hehe. By the way cool mohawk! One of my uncles has one but it doesn't even begin to look as good as your's,lol. Plus he's 60 and just some hairstyles older people shouldn't have,lol,jk. Oh btw love the bottom picture at the U2 show it's a really great one :).

haha 60! that is so cool. my uncle is fifty and he wants one but his GF won't let him. he used to be in a popular L.A. punk rock band and they just started playing together again so i would say it's appropriate. thanks for your nice comments on my pictures.

You are welcome I really mean it :). Yup he's 60 with a mohawk and still rides his motorcycle,lol. Used to laugh so much at him when he would show up at the family reunions like that,lol. Would drive his sisters crazy as they didn't find it appropiate,lol. Speaking of appropiate I think your uncle should go for the mohawk since the band is starting again! That's so cool that he's part of a band! See the mohawk would find the right home there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom