PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg, I am soo jealous! :love: The Cubs are my team! Are those really your seats :drool: Theyre amazing!

I went to see the Yankees get shit on by the Indians last weekend it was amazing.

You and my husband would get along great! lol. He's a HUGE Cub's fan! We actually only sat a few rows back from the wall. The view :drool: Heard about that lovely Yankees game :lol:

Thanks Laura she is a little doll baby :)

It was a really nice day here in Maine and I was bored so here are some pics. :shrug: :lol:

l_e9216104158642f1917cd6d41af82e-2.jpg

l_5be7c9eb02ef4b80911906e9dd69e7d6.jpg

^Yep. That's the house part of my swingset that my dad built me. :D

^You have a great smile BB12. :cute:

^ Liz, I love where you live. It looks so pretty.

Yes, it is beautiful and I love where I live. :) Maine is a truly beautiful place. Awesome fall scenery and I just love the summer atmosphere. :love:
I do kinda want to get out of here though. :lol: I want to travel everywhere! Just today I felt like going on a road trip with a friend or something. :lol:

I wish I could do eyeliner as good as you Liz, dear and I :heart: your hair!!!!!!

Thanks. :D
Maybe I'll teach you to put on eyeliner. :hmm: :lol:

I don't drive (yet :wink: ) but when I'm in a car, I love just staring out the window. But most of all, I just love the fact that I'm in a different state. I've been all over the country. Arizona (my favorite), Wyoming, Montana, I think Idaho, Virginia, Florida, and almost all of New England. I loved going to Philly on a trip my school organized in the summer last year. We went to Dorney Park, Six Flags, and took a tour of all the historical places. :heart:

^^Dorney Park is in the Allentown area,not philly...its like 15 mins from where i live.

You and my husband would get along great! lol. He's a HUGE Cub's fan! We actually only sat a few rows back from the wall. The view :drool: Heard about that lovely Yankees game :lol:

Thanks Laura she is a little doll baby :)

haha, wellll I'm coming up to see the Chicago show so I think I'm gonna see the friday Cubs games :shifty:

Yeah, definitely awesome seats!

I'm going to six flags soon. I try to go at least a couple of times a year. I've been all around the country too. My favorites were San Diego, San Francisco and Hawaii

I'm itching to go on a road trip on my own! I want to hit some Western states.

Oh wow you are coming to the Chicago show? :ohmy: You gotta see the Cub's game that Friday!

Thanks Liz! :)

yeah. well, i go to school in new york and im seeing those shows. but, i have a friend who lives in chicago so im staying with her and also seeing another friend up there, i thought it would be fun :)

There was a guy that took pics and I have to go onto a website to get it. The pic I posted was taken by my friend by my camera

The game your going to is sold out. They are giving out a Shamrock Cap to all fans that night. I have tix to the night before that

Here are a couple of me, I tend to change my hair from medium to short a lot, like right now is medium kind of rocky look and you guys get to see the girly me, the rocky me, the sporty me, and the nerd me lol. I do wish I had pictures of when I recently got my hair cut to a medium rocky like look, it was different for me but I turned some heads :lol:

From When I gave modeling a shot, sadly my legs are not as nice any more, I've had 4 legs surgeries, you can kind of see a scar from my first surgery, I don't model anymore because of my legs:sad:
IMG_9377.jpg

Senior Photos 2007
This is my fav
crystal037.jpg

crystal060.jpg

crystal047.jpg

A couple random
Rocker with short hair taken before a gig I miss being in a band 07
FEB1307004-2.jpg

Up in the slopes for the first time Jan 09 and when I had my nose pierced
DSCF0027-1.jpg

and Last by not lest a recent nerd pic taken in jan/feb 09 one of the worst pics of me ever
DSCF0039-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom