PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I've compiled the pictures all on this first page like I did in Lemonade Stand so that it is easier to view them when the thread gets really big. I've also fixed the attachments so they will show up for everyone. :)

I will keep editing and adding to this page as they are posted.

If your picture is not working please let me know so I can delete it and/or replace it with a new one! Also, please try to use snapfish or photobucket to post your picture rather than attaching the pictures to your posts, as only premium members can view attachments!

*Ally* pic1
aislinn pic1
arw9797, Kariann, Schmeg pic1 pic2
anjarw pic1
AtomicBono pic1 pic2
arhitetka pic1
Ava79 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Babydoll pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
BEVERLY56 pic1
BluRmGrl pic1 pic2 pic3
bono_gal pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
bonocomet pic1
bonoishot pic1
Bonochick pic1
BonosBaby12 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12
BONO'S LOVE pic1
bonomofo pic1
bonosloveslave (center) pic1 pic2 pic3
Canadninan pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7
CarmelU2fan pic1 pic2 pic3
circa1992 pic1
Colors4U2 pic1
Crimson_Nails pic1
daygloeyes2 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 (w/Ruffian) pic5 pic6
dazzlingamy pic1
Dahlia (on the right) pic1 pic2
Discoteque pic1
Dismantled pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Drea pic1 pic2
Edgespet pic1
Edgette pic1 pic2 pic3
elevation2u pic1 pic2
elisa519_U2adik pic1 pic2
elizabeth pic1
elysithea pic1
erin4618 pic1 pic2
erised pic1
FlyYourKite (with watch) pic1
Galeongirl pic1
geegeelovesadam pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9
greeneyedgirl pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
hay pic1 pic2
IheartU2 pic1
hcbiggs2002 pic1
Ikkin pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Jack In The Box pic1 pic2
JamJar pic1 pic2 pic3
JCOSTER pic1 pic2
JezSnape pic1 pic2 pic3
kafrun pic1 pic2 pic3 (middle) pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Kariann pic1 pic2
karmic_postmark pic1 pic2 pic3
kellyahern pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
Keocmb pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
KieraAnne pic1 pic2 pic3
kmccabe4 (on the right) pic1
Kristie pic1 pic2
labell pic1
Lauryl pic1 pic2
Lemonboy pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Lemon Grrrrrl pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13
LostAtMoon pic1 pic2
love_u2_adam pic1 pic2
lovebono pic1
macphisto23 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
Max_theHitman pic1
Melpop pic1
Merc pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8
Miringeltje pic1
miss becky pic1 pic2
MissHewson pic1 pic2
Molly Bloom pic1
moon_is_playing_tricks pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Muggsy pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Mullen-Girl pic1 pic2
Niamh_Saoirse pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12 pic13 pic14 pic15 pic16
nikkyjade pic1 pic2 pic3
one4u2 pic1
peny (violet shirt) pic1 pic2
Phuzzie_the_camera_girl pic1 pic2
rachie pic1
RedrocksU2 pic1
Russty Cat pic1
Sad_Girl pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
sallycinnamon78 pic1 pic2
Scarlet Lady pic1
Schmeg pic1 pic2
Sexy_Bono pic1
shaynar pic1 pic2
Sherry Darling (left) pic1 pic2
shy pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
Sicy pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
SimplyConfused pic1
Slopsy pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
SoBe pic1
Souly pic1 pic2 pic3
SpanishEyes21 pic1
starsgoblue pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Stories For Boys pic1 pic2 pic3
The_Edge89 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
theedgefan pic1 pic2
TheWho4Life pic1
ThoraSEB pic1 pic2
u2bonogirl pic1 pic2 pic3
U2democrat pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
U2ElevatesMe415 pic1 pic2 pic3
u2forlife pic1 pic2
u2forlife & Miroslava pic1
U2Girl1978 pic1 (right) pic2
U2MaNaIcWeIdO pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
UltraVelvet pic1
VicksSs pic1
vivalapopedge pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
waynetravis pic1
WildHoney pic1 pic2 (left) pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7
xtal pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
youtooellen (middle) pic1 pic2
zooperson pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

A few pics of me taken in the end of April - extremely tanned (or is it just African dirt?) compared to the color I usually have in April! :lol: There are several advantages to writing your masters project in Africa! :wink:

And please excuse my combination of clothes - this is not what I usually wear (I actually left most of the clothes I came with down there)...

DSC01207a.jpg

^Trying to look serious :nerd: - is standing next to the office boss! :wink:

DSC01208a.jpg

^Taking funny pics at the office! :D

DSC01215a.jpg

^Taking funny pics in my Kenyan home the night before I left! :D

For the ones of you that are interested more pics from my trip will be up soon! :wave:

Merc said:

For the ones of you that are interested more pics from my trip will be up soon! :wave:

Oh, I can not wait for your pics - I am more than interested!!! :hyper: And you look really cute (and tanned!) on those pics!! :cute:

I'm still trying to figure out if I talked to you in Copenhagen last summer, you look so familiar...any chance you were at U2's hotel on Saturday afternoon/evening, the night before the concert??? (sorry for going off topic... :reject: )

Ava79 said:
Oh, I can not wait for your pics - I am more than interested!!! And you look really cute (and tanned!) on those pics!!

Thanks! :)

Ava79 said:
I'm still trying to figure out if I talked to you in Copenhagen last summer, you look so familiar...any chance you were at U2's hotel on Saturday afternoon/evening, the night before the concert???

Yes, I was there... :yes:

... but I'm sure we didn't talk, cos the only one I talked to outside the hotel that day was Lemonboy - we were there together... :)

But you might have seen me (and Lemonboy) hanging around the hotel - can't remember the exact time we were there, but it must have been in the afternoon... :hmm: We came when there wasn't so many people waiting outside the hotel (but John was standing just inside the main entrance! That's why we stayed and waited!) and we were there until Edge and Bono left ( :combust: ) - we were standing on the right side of the entrance (when you stand inside the hotel and is looking out over the square) very close to the door... when Edge and Bono left we went away from the main entrance, over to the small street where the back entrance to the hotel is (didn't go all the way down to the back entrance, we were just standing on the same street!), and we got to see and greet Adam which was really funny :giggle: - I think we were the only fans to see him when he left... :D

If you think you remember me - well, my hair was a bit shorter at that time, but I think that's about the only big change... I'm sitting here trying to remember - I actually think I was wearing my pink "The Clash"-tshirt that day if that's any help to you! :lol:

I'm sorry but I don't remember seeing you there... :reject:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hey Merc I noticed your African glow before I even read your post!

My African glow - that's what I should call it! :D

I never really had time to sit down and enjoy the sun - except for a few afternoons beside my pool in Nairobi (I miss my pool! :sigh: ) - so I ended up beeing really tanned a few places (arms, head, neck) and my usual Scandinavian white over the rest of my body! :laugh:

Merc said:

... but I'm sure we didn't talk, cos the only one I talked to outside the hotel that day was Lemonboy - we were there together... :)

If you think you remember me - well, my hair was a bit shorter at that time, but I think that's about the only big change... I'm sitting here trying to remember - I actually think I was wearing my pink "The Clash"-tshirt that day if that's any help to you! :lol:

I'm sorry but I don't remember seeing you there... :reject:

Hmm, yeah I do remember you and Lemonboy - because I remember your cool t-shirt! :giggle: But don't worry if you can't remember me, we weren't there for that long (didn't even see the band there on Saturday, but had better luck on Sunday! :love: )...however I (we) did talk with many other fans and I remember talking with a girl who looked a bit like you. So in that case we need to talk the next time U2's in town - I'm definitely coming to Copenhagen again as I fell in love with the city!

Ava79 said:
Hmm, yeah I do remember you and Lemonboy - because I remember your cool t-shirt! :giggle:

You do? :ohmy: It's amazing that you remember my t-shirt! :lol:

Ava79 said:
But don't worry if you can't remember me, we weren't there for that long (didn't even see the band there on Saturday, but had better luck on Sunday! :love: )...however I (we) did talk with many other fans and I remember talking with a girl who looked a bit like you. So in that case we need to talk the next time U2's in town - I'm definitely coming to Copenhagen again as I fell in love with the city!

That's a deal! :up: It would be cool to meet up with some more Interference people - a Scandinavian Interference get-together :hyper: - next time there's a concert in town! :D I'm sorry we didn't get to talk this time, but next time we will! :wink:

Merc said:

That's a deal! :up: It would be cool to meet up with some more Interference people - a Scandinavian Interference get-together :hyper: - next time there's a concert in town! :D I'm sorry we didn't get to talk this time, but next time we will! :wink:

Yeah, that's a great idea! There were quite a lot of us Finns in Copenhagen last summer so on the next tour we have to meet up! :hyper: And needless to say, if the band would finally come to Finland too :| , you'd be more than welcome to join us. (oh why am I teasing myself with these thoughts...I want a tour, NOW!! :mad: )

Ava79 said:
You really have the most beautiful eyes! And that smile...it makes me smile too. :)

:yes: Yeah, VLPE is :cute:...

Btw, VLPE, what's your real name - I don't think I remember... :reject:

bow faster:angry:

:wink:

sami:drool:

i just took that pic like 3 seconds ago...I look tired:lmao: I just got home from work:|

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwwww Kara that is such a great picture of you :cute: Love your pics too Merc hope you post more soon :)

Dis it's nice to see that you could grace us with a picture :giggle:

:angry:

I may take it away again:angry:

:wink:

all you girls are lovely:drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

You do and I will track you down! :madwife: :madspit: You know you want to post more :wink:

Miss Hewson great picture! :)

:angry: you'll never find me:madwife:

Miss Hewson:giggle::drool:

Thanks VLPE:wave: yours is :love: too, great eyes!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom