PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
This is from this past Wed night, at my stitch'n'bitch group - the yarn store where it's held had just moved into their new location, so it was a hell of a party, both inside and outside the store *G*

meMariaKathleenandcoLettuceKnitreop.jpg

What a cool skill to know Drea, I would love to learn that. Also the name you gave it rocks:rockon: stich 'n'bitch
:giggle:

Re: give me the answer lady

Carmelu2fan said:

:confused: Babydoll, Carmel can only handle so much suspence.
Miss Babydoll is away on vacation(without me :madwife: ), so I'll do the honours. It's GG :D

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwwwwww thank you! :eek: :). The lucky guy is Mike my bf and very best friend :cute: In fact he's the one who picked out the sports attire that Im wearing,lol.
Does Mike mind sharing you with us? :flirt:

Re: Re: give me the answer lady

kafrun said:

Miss Babydoll is away on vacation(without me :madwife: ), so I'll do the honours. It's GG :D

WHOO HOOO ! I was right! Thanks Kaf
5_1_116.gif

BTW!! Gg is a pretty blonde, just like I imagined her:cute:

To:RedRocks:wave: thanks for the complemint,I did not see it untill I went back to save some new pics. I am thinking of making a Hot Pleaba girls poster (with the help of Wayne, of course:wink: )

hottest couple award goes too...

RedrocksU2 said:
Here's one of my Pleba girl......(Mrs RR......:drool: )

34757393C3B7Ffp33Enu3D32383E2723E3B.jpg

You guys are smokin!:combust: With thoses genes you are garunteed to have adorable babies.:yes:

Hello my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous & sexy Plebans! So many new pics here :drool: I've missed you so!

Anyway, greetings from amazing Iceland! I've been here since the beginning of June and I have another month left until I return to Finland at the end of August. I have absolutely fallen in love with this unbelievable country and the people here - I think everyone should visit Iceland at least once in a lifetime. I've been busy taking pics of the breathtaking landscape here and that's why I really don't have any new pics of me...except this silly one:

kylym.jpg

It was taken on a whale watching safari two weeks ago and it was pretty cold out on the sea, as you can see. :giggle: But it was amazing as we saw a blue whale, three humpback whales, two minke whales and dolphins, it was definitely one of the best experiences of my entire life.

I will be back with more pics - if anyone should be interested in seeing them - when I'm back home. Until that, take care everybody! :hug:

Re: Re: hottest couple award goes too...

RedrocksU2 said:

Thanks! Here you go.....

easterday2005_024.jpg

Emily and Ian. :wink:

RedRocks, your little girl and boy are so adorable. They are all dressed up so nice too. Ian has your smile. You are going to have to fight the boys away from Emily one day soon. Hey, Am I to old to go down the slide?:wink:

Ava!!!! :hyper: :hug: The whale watching trip sounds like a lot of fun though it really does look VERY cold out there,lol. I can't wait to see more pictures :)

Carlos your little ones are just too cute for words! awwwwww! :cute: :cute: :cute:

Ava79 said:
Hello my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous & sexy Plebans! So many new pics here :drool: I've missed you so!

Anyway, greetings from amazing Iceland! I've been here since the beginning of June and I have another month left until I return to Finland at the end of August. I have absolutely fallen in love with this unbelievable country and the people here - I think everyone should visit Iceland at least once in a lifetime. I've been busy taking pics of the breathtaking landscape here and that's why I really don't have any new pics of me...except this silly one:

kylym.jpg

It was taken on a whale watching safari two weeks ago and it was pretty cold out on the sea, as you can see. :giggle: But it was amazing as we saw a blue whale, three humpback whales, two minke whales and dolphins, it was definitely one of the best experiences of my entire life.

I will be back with more pics - if anyone should be interested in seeing them - when I'm back home. Until that, take care everybody! :hug:

Moi Ava! Glad to see and hear that you're having a 'whale' of a time!! :wink: Been so busy over the last few monhs that I haven't found the time to read your blog!! My Mums 70th birthday party is this saturday, so hopefully the pace will slow down a little after that. But it won't by much coz I'm going back to school this autumn at the Savon ammattillinen ja aikuis opisto to take a 3 year corse in 'liiketalous' in Kuopio. I'll try and find the time to leave a comment on your blog soon!! Promise!! :wink:

Anyway I've just noticed that there aren't any photos of yours truly here!! :ohmy: So here's one I took with my new digital camera...

Eowyn_0016.jpg

...in my U2 room!! :D

hcbiggs2002 said:

Moi Ava! Glad to see and hear that you're having a 'whale' of a time!! :wink: Been so busy over the last few monhs that I haven't found the time to read your blog!! My Mums 70th birthday party is this saturday, so hopefully the pace will slow down a little after that. But it won't by much coz I'm going back to school this autumn at the Savon ammattillinen ja aikuis opisto to take a 3 year corse in 'liiketalous' in Kuopio. I'll try and find the time to leave a comment on your blog soon!! Promise!! :wink:

Anyway I've just noticed that there aren't any photos of yours truly here!! :ohmy: So here's one I took with my new digital camera...

Eowyn_0016.jpg

...in my U2 room!! :D

ooooh! soooooo pretty & :heart: your hair color.

Back
Top Bottom