PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww thanks Kafrun :hug: Hard to believe that picture is 21 years old already :ohmy: Oh and btw Carmel I was always envious of those who had a talent for dance. To me those who have that talent are just as admirable :)

Babydoll you are absolutely breathtaking!!!! :combust: :love: I really like your hair :)

Viva so :cute:

Sicy very nice picture :)

Two hotties for the price of one!!

Sicy said:
Out on the town in Hollywood this past weekend w/ DeadMansParty.

dresden.jpg

DAYUMMM Sicy:drool: :combust: You and DMB looking good. I love his tatoo's also

adorable

Babydoll said:
Vivalopedge: :cute: :cute: The pic, you and your friend are all cute! Not to mention :drool:...

totally agree with BD on that one. You are cute without even trying.:yes:

hands of ladies!

kafrun said:
Thora - Cute "fishy" face :giggle: Love it!

BB12 - That's seriously such an adorable pic :cute:

Carmel - It's okay, I was no good at sports either :no: I also danced, but I quit early on. Sometimes I wish I'd kept up with it.

Babydoll - :drool: *pokes GG* You're gonna have to fight me for her :flirt:

Do you need a body gaurd BD! Back off Kaf and Gg :madwife:

:giggle:

:uhoh: oh err, I ment to say that to VLPE...really...not you.

:D*backs away slowly

VLPE - Cute as always. My Buffalo girl :sexywink:

Sicy - I LOVE that top :combust:

Carmel - Let's get one thing straight.. BD doesn't need a bodyguard, you ALL belong to me :cool: MY PLEBAns :drool:

Babydoll said:
Vivalopedge: : cute: : cute: The pic, you and your friend are all cute! Not to mention :drool:...

Aww, thanks BD! :D You're :drool: too :giggle:

kafrun said:
VLPE - Cute as always. My Buffalo girl :sexywink:

Right back at ya :sexywink:
Carmelu2fan said:

totally agree with BD on that one. You are cute without even trying.: yes:

You're too nice! :love:

This is from this past Wed night, at my stitch'n'bitch group - the yarn store where it's held had just moved into their new location, so it was a hell of a party, both inside and outside the store *G*

The person who took the pic was also celebrating, as she'd just had her last day of work (she quit to run her online knitting magazine - knitty.com, I highly recommend it :D - full time), and thus was taking a bunch of pics :wink:

(I'm the one on the far right - please excuse the windblown look, we *were* outside after all :lol: )

meMariaKathleenandcoLettuceKnitreop.jpg

Very nice picture Drea :)

Hmmm Im going to guess that the mystery girl is GG also. When you going to reveal the true identity BD? lol.

Finally received a copy of this picture in the mail the other day. Should have new ones after my vacation next week :)

MS2006.jpg

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

That's a great picture! :love:

I take it you like the Cubs? :D I went to high school with one of the pitchers on the team - Ryan Dempster. He's my best friend's older brother's best friend. I haven't seen him in eons, but it's cool that someone I grew up with has done so well! :)

BonosBaby12 said:

Hmmm Im going to guess that the mystery girl is GG also. When you going to reveal the true identity BD? lol.

Finally received a copy of this picture in the mail the other day. Should have new ones after my vacation next week :)

MS2006.jpg

What game did you go to? Was a hometown thing or did you seem them on the road? (Sorry....my parents and I are a bit of a Cubs fan :reject: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What game did you go to? Was a hometown thing or did you seem them on the road? (Sorry....my parents and I are a bit of a Cubs fan :reject: )

It's ok my bf is a Cub's fan too he lives in Chicago :). We went to the May 30th game at Wrigley Field against the Reds.

ThoraSEB said:

That's a great picture! :love:

I take it you like the Cubs? :D I went to high school with one of the pitchers on the team - Ryan Dempster. He's my best friend's older brother's best friend. I haven't seen him in eons, but it's cool that someone I grew up with has done so well! :)

Awwwwwww thank you :hug: :). My team is typically the Phillies but whenever Im in Chicago than the Cub's become the ones to cheer for,lol. Think I kind of gave it away with the shirt and hat :wink:

Btw that's so cool that you went to school with Ryan Dempster! Mike was just discussing him the other night,lol. Im happy that things have turned out so well for Ryan :).

BonosBaby12 said:

MS2006.jpg

That's such a cute photo! :cute: :love:

Back
Top Bottom