Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I'm still here. :lol: Was just finishing up watching Mofo at the MTV Europe Awards, so I'm obviously in a Pop mood as well! :lol: Boom-cha baby!!

I really do need to head out now otherwise I'm never gonna get anything accomplished today.

Hi and Bye Drea :hug: and my clone! :hug: :love:

Oh yeah, I did :yes:

Maybe not quite the chapter I'm looking forward to most, though :shifty: But still very, very good. :D

JezSnape said:
Oh yeah, I did :yes:

Maybe not quite the chapter I'm looking forward to most, though :shifty: But still very, very good. :D

I know what you mean *g* Hopefully they write what happens that night... :wink:

:hyper:
I just want to know what happens, now that they are all together again... Methinks Edge and Adam's waited long enough :D :lol:

Anyway, I have to go now, for two reasons. My dog is nearly peeing herself, and my mum is sitting next to me, listening to Ozzy Osbourne on a volume I couldn't stand even if I liked the guy. Which I don't. :|

I'll be back in an hour, hoping that she's left by then :lol:

See ya :hug:

Wow its quiet. At least we're on a new thread though. :wink::lol:

I'm off to bed. :yawn: Really in the habit of going to bed early at the moment as i seem to really need my sleep. :crack: :lol:

Hope to see more of you about tommorow. :hug::heart:

Oh and Drea the thread title. Boom Cha :drool:

Night girls and guys :hug:

x

:hmm: Speaking of, it's really clouded over here fast - tonight's fireworks around the city may get rained out if it comes down like it's threatening to!

Drea said:
Dis! :hug:

Not being washed away where you are, right? I heard the NE US has really been getting the rain..

Hi Drea:hug:

yeah we are getting huge downpours:angry: southern NE is flooded badly...our rivers are high but nothing serious yet.

How is everything with you?

canada_day_confetti_lg_clr_895.gif

Good :) Looks like it's raining now - there goes all the fireworks plans, I'd think... not that I was planning to go to any :wink:

Thanks Wild :hug:

Hey Wild :hug:
Hi again Drea :lol: :hug:

Not that I want rain, or anything, but could someone please take the heat? I'm dying here!

Yup, I found many interesting things! :love:

A purse
Two pairs of flipflops
Two tank tops
A skirt
Another tank top

:drool: All the stuff is sooo cute! I love it.

Sounds like you had fun :)

I think I'm more of a guy than a girl when I shop :lol:
I like buying new things, but usually it's into the shop, grab what I need in the right size, pay, and go back home :lmao:
My sisters are freaking out on me when I do that... :reject:

I'm a quick shopper too. I love to shop, but I do it really fast, unless I'm with friends. :lol: Today I was on my own, so I went power-shopping thru the stores.

The purse I saw right away from outside, went in, looked at it for a minute, tried it out, then payed and left. Probably less than 3 minutes in total for that. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom