Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:eek: thanks Wild :) I had chapter 31 like half done when I lost my computer :sad: :scream:

Nooooo! :scream:

OOC is the only fanfic I've been reading this summer! :sad:

To GG: Just read your journal. Your brother was actually teeing up so his new clubs wouldn't be stained? Correct me if I'm wrong -- because I haven't played golf in five years and I play badly -- but golf clubs can be cleaned, right?

:reject: Jem isn't here, is she?

Darn Wild and her reading back thru threads and making quotes and comments and messin' with GG's mind and making me wonder how far it is from Paris to Normandy to Brittany to London and if it would take two days or two wks and if I should make Mr GG take me next year.....

OH OH OH OH OH......:D there is a bar that we like in SD for sale with room for residence on the third floor!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

jobob said:

Nooooo! :scream:

OOC is the only fanfic I've been reading this summer! :sad:

To GG: Just read your journal. Your brother was actually teeing up so his new clubs wouldn't be stained? Correct me if I'm wrong -- because I haven't played golf in five years and I play badly -- but golf clubs can be cleaned, right?

:yes: but if you put your ball on a tee each time, you are less likely to whiff and more likely to hit it further than if you had to hit from ground level.

:madspit: Cheater!!!!!

I'll have my new computer next week, according to Dell, so there shouldn't be THAT much of a delay in the story - plus I have my sister's computer today and tomorrow - and I may still be able to steal it at times after that too

greeneyedgirl said:

OH OH OH OH OH......:D there is a bar that we like in SD for sale with room for residence on the third floor!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

GG as a barmaid :drool:, would your jugs be big?? :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
:reject: Jem isn't here, is she?

Darn Wild and her reading back thru threads and making quotes and comments and messin' with GG's mind and making me wonder how far it is from Paris to Normandy to Brittany to London and if it would take two days or two wks and if I should make Mr GG take me next year.....

Don't bother with France :no: visit London, MAnchester & Dublin

greeneyedgirl said:

:yes: but if you put your ball on a tee each time, you are less likely to whiff and more likely to hit it further than if you had to hit from ground level.

:madspit: Cheater!!!!!

Thanks for the golf tip. :wink:

And he's still a dirty rotten cheater. :madspit:

London :drool:

I actually have two prints of London scenes hanging on the wall over my bed right now :D Just kitty-corner from my Edge-autographed U2 poster :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I'll have my new computer next week, according to Dell, so there shouldn't be THAT much of a delay in the story - plus I have my sister's computer today and tomorrow - and I may still be able to steal it at times after that too

And a long sigh of relief was heard among OOC fans. :)

Only because I'm still bitter....

.....the other thing bro did was give me the tiniest pc of meat.
WTF? The 3 of them are all on diets, eat like birds anyway, and never finish a meal and he gives them all the big fillets and me the smallest one! I can out eat all of them, together!
So I ate mine, and then reached over and took the rest of Mr GGs :D

and hi, Wild and Wayne. :hug:

GG as a bar owner ... If she and Mr. GG buy this bar, we need to have a Pleban road trip to South Dakota for a few beers. :drunk:

And I wanna go to Europe and London and Dublin so badly. But I'm stuck here in the States this summer. :(

Back
Top Bottom