Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI - I don't know if you'd heard, but resume/cover letter writing is NOT fun :angry:

SG - :eek: Thankyou! I'm so glad everyone's enjoying my madness :D The feud between Lars and Bono will be continuing :shifty:

Hi Weldy :wave: Bye Weldy :lol: :wink:

Kafrun no, technical and business writing is no fun. You should write more fan fic. that's fun. :shifty: :wink:

And yes your story is adorable :giggle:

Well I am going to go home now - I don't know if I can get my computer going or not :sad: So maybe I'll be back tonight; or maybe I'll be back here on my sisters PC tomorrow.

Wish me luck!! :hug: Bye ladies

*still here and pathetically bored*

I actually should be doing other things, but I got sick of those..

Hello thread! :wave:

Well, I went to a Canada Day party with some friends. It was pretty fun, but we left early. The band we wanted to see had ended up cancelling, so that kinda sucked. We stayed for one or two songs from Tom Cochrane. I really don't know any of his music except "Life is a Highway" and figured he'd probably play it last or something. It would have been cool to see the fireworks, but the crowd was getting pretty rowdy and out of control, and I wanted to get out of there before it got too crazy and too much traffic.

Whew. Long paragraph! :) I'm going to browse the other threads for a bit but will come back if someone's here! :) :hug:

No worries Drea! :hug: I'm actually going to read for a bit and go to bed now too. I didn't really expect anyone to be here at this time anyways! :D

Good night all! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
She jumped up on the desk and was looking around, I was playing the clip of a 1983 live performance of I will follow and they did a close up of Bono and suddenly Salty stopped, grew really still and STARED at the screen ... then she sort of inched up to it until she had her nose pressed up against Bono's nose :lmao: When they widened the shot back to the full band she jumped down off the desk!

:cute:

Bono seems to attract females whatever the species :lol:

WildHoney said:

:cute:

Bono seems to attract females whatever the species :lol:

:lol:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
She jumped up on the desk and was looking around, I was playing the clip of a 1983 live performance of I will follow and they did a close up of Bono and suddenly Salty stopped, grew really still and STARED at the screen ... then she sort of inched up to it until she had her nose pressed up against Bono's nose When they widened the shot back to the full band she jumped down off the desk!

:lmao::cute:

My team leader should be in a good mood tomoorow now Brazil are out of the World Cup. :ohmy: They were defending Champions aswell. :lol:

Yes my team leader is weird and supports France instead of England :eyebrow::madwife:. She loves that country. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom