PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Fly :hug: have fun!

Susan I totally think your right that things really depend on his mood. But people get so pissed off when you say stuff like he enjoys it. Hell the man himself has said that he is a sexual person and he enjoys all the attention. I don't think there is anything wrong with enjoying human contact. I'm a very, very sexual huggy person. I think you can do things without crossing the line.

I have a boy toy who I've had quite a few personal contact moments with including hugging, kissing, and dancing. Mr. Cat is totally cool with it, cuz he knows that its just all part of the fun and games of the music business.

Awwwww nite DG! :hug: :hug:

I'm sad you're going but anyway, enjoy the Bono book! Yeah it's not fair how we have to wait longer for it!!!!

You're getting me too hot with all this talk about B getting all down&dirty - TOO HOT!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Where's my hand sanitizer from GG when i need it!!!!!

:ohmy: Did i just say that?????

DG was drunk and now is sober before 9:30 even? :eyebrow:

Man everything happens when I go out to dinner

Oh, and about the other conversation going on... Bono knows exactly what he's doing with the ladies and he LOVES every single minute of it. It's just playful, part of who he is.
The tease :lol:

Bye DG becareful and have fun. :hug:

Hands out the hand sanitizer to everyone. I have a feeling this could get down and really dirty soon. :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, and about the other conversation going on... Bono knows exactly what he's doing with the ladies and he LOVES every single minute of it. It's just playful, part of who he is.
The tease :lol:

all the more reason to like, you never know what might happen if you meet him/or get pulled up on stage :combust:

You been watching any of Big Brother Bih? Or are you not into it?

I was watching lastnite&i reckon i'm going to go off&watch some of the live stuff soon! *Waits for the outcry of girls asking but how could you go now when we're talking about all the B hotness* !!!!!!! :ohmy:

I know, i know but i'm going to be desperately trying to juggle so many balls now for a few month!!!! :huh:

SG you got mail, but its just a note saying I sent your dvd this afternoon. :D

Mr. Cat was so sweet and didn't even care about me buying the dvd burner. He actually gave me $200 when he got home from his trip. Woohoo! So I can put the money back I used and I put a $100 in my get to PJ/U2 fund. W00t!

susanp6 said:

I was watching lastnite&i reckon i'm going to go off&watch some of the live stuff soon! *Waits for the outcry of girls asking but how could you go now when we're talking about all the B hotness* !!!!!!! :ohmy:

I know, i know but i'm going to be desperately trying to juggle so many balls now for a few month!!!! :huh:

:sad: Susan! Forget Bs hotness, your just going to miss being with us! :ohmy: :sad: :wink:

Oh man! I really do need to read the Bri cap now!!!! :yes:

Yes, that's it - I'll go to bed on Bris' cap&watch some of BB then!!

susanp6 said:

nah i can't be bothered with it, spesh when i can :drool: over B :combust: am sure i'll prob be the only person in the country not watching it tho :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
But SG's caps are so damn good...I'm sure we'd rather get one out of her.....

:sigh:

1. that's not true, you're the queen of the cap

2. I emptied my photobucket account earlier and am working on refilling it right now, but it is not going quickly :huh:

3. I will write a Larry cap, sometime soon, but I will post no new Bono caps until you have posted at least one more of yours ... (I always prefer to read other peoples to my own, why should I miss out? :wink: )

I'm sure there's lots of people NOT watching the same as you Bih!

I've been watching it like a total addict since it's first year! :love:

I totally love Davina&dermot on BBLB as well! They are great! :heart:

Funny side note to how small a freakin town I live in. I went to the local Blockbuster to get a video for the kids while I was out. I barely set my foot in the door and all three clerks want to know where the girls are!? I told them I had escaped for a few minutes. hehe So then I go into the drug store to get ice cream and the clerk says the exact same thing! :lol: I swear no one really wants to see me they just love my girls. I stopped being Russty years ago when I became a mother, now I'm just known around town as Mini-cat and Fluffys mommy. :| :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

1. that's not true, you're the queen of the cap

2. I emptied my photobucket account earlier and am working on refilling it right now, but it is not going quickly :huh:

3. I will write a Larry cap, sometime soon, but I will post no new Bono caps until you have posted at least one more of yours ... (I always prefer to read other peoples to my own, why should I miss out? :wink: )

*sigh* *finishes pouting and gets over her needy, whiny, 3 year old moment*

1. :hug: :heart: You're so sweet. :hug:

3. :tongue: That's dirty pool! Meanie! :madspit:
(Reading other's is always better :drool: )

I blame PMS for any and all mood swings... :reject:

Last edited:
Hi VP! :wave: Looks as if you're just in time for another juicy Bri cap!!!!! We were just talking about how much B loves getting perved on by all of us!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom