PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so not fair that B gets paid to be such a huge tease! I think he deserves a really good spanking! :evil:

Bri I was thinking more like B juice. :evil: :lol:

<trying to get herself band from the board> lol

Awwwww nite Wild! Hurry back&just think: Only 20 days til you get to feast your eyes on the sex bomb himself!!!!! :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

xmasbabywink.gif

:heart: love this

Russty Cat said:
Its so not fair that B gets paid to be such a huge tease! I think he deserves a really good spanking! :evil:

Bri I was thinking more like B juice. :evil: :lol:

<trying to get herself band from the board> lol

I know :scream:
Does he know what he does to me!?!
Who am I kidding....he knows *exactly* what he does....:combust:

Trying to get yourself banned......how do you think Dis and I ended up here in Siberia? :lmao:

Bye GG :hug:
Say Hi to HD for me. :D

daygloeyes2 said:

Nothing. :angel:

I kind of raided the supply that my brother picked up for me that I'm supposed to be bringing to my friend's tonight.

It's only 5 shots and a beer and a half. (the last shot and the half beer came while I was tring to sober up! slowed the process down a little bit!) :lmao:

Night Wild! :hug:

Oh my DG! :ohmy: :wink: Don't get all crazy and try to drive home! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh my DG! :ohmy: :wink: Don't get all crazy and try to drive home! :lol:

I'm waiting til I sober up to head out. I'll probably stay at my friend's tonight. I never drink and drive. Well, once. But I wasn't extremly gone. :lol:

Yep - Isn't that wink enough to drive ya crazy with Bono lust, Bih??????? Gah! Too hot! :huh: :huh:

In that clip of him from the vid of Vertigo(well cut bit, anyway!)it really does look as if he's doing something V rude indeed!!!!:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Yep - Isn't that wink enough to drive ya crazy with Bono lust, Bih??????? Gah! Too hot! :huh: :huh:

In that clip of him from the vid of Vertigo(well cut bit, anyway!)it really does look as if he's doing something V rude indeed!!!!:ohmy:

not that we'd need encouragement to think of him doing rude things :lol:

thank wink :faint: :combust: these gifs are too much :drool: :drool:

I think the little devil really knows what he is doing. The winking, biting peoples wrists, kissing fans. I think he is a totally sexual person who loves getting the free perves just as much as we do. Case in point WOWOY on the Elevation dvd when he is rolling about the stage with that girl. :combust:

Russty Cat said:
I think the little devil really knows what he is doing. The winking, biting peoples wrists, kissing fans. I think he is a totally sexual person who loves getting the free perves just as much as we do. Case in point WOWOY on the Elevation dvd when he is rolling about the stage with that girl. :combust:

I agree.........I love him and hate him for it........mostly love him. :heart: :combust:

Bite.gif

:combust: :drool: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

oh to be that girl :drool: :drool:

yes HE LOVES IT lil :mac:

I totally agree with you there Russty, altho' others elsewhere on this site might not! But anyway, it's good that we can talk about it amongst ourselves! :wink:

He loves and laps up ALL the attention, no question about that!!!!

He enjoys it&encourages it at times cos he is SO sexual&loves all the touching.........otherwise: Why would he do everything he does with fans? He lets so many do so much!!!

I mean, i was reading about what Bri was reading concerning his antics on the Zoo tour - Like when this girl was straddling him, licking his face&trying to turn him on!!!!!! He seemed to be quite loving it, by the sounds of things!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, it obviously depends what mood he's in too!

I'm pretty sober now, so I think I'll head out. Night everyone! Be back tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great bonogasmic/larrigasmic/edgetastic/adamazing dream! :wave: :hug: :heart:

susanp6 said:
I totally agree with you there Russty, altho' others elsewhere on this site might not! But anyway, it's good that we can talk about it amongst ourselves! :wink:

He loves and laps up ALL the attention, no question about that!!!!

He enjoys it&encourages it at times cos he is SO sexual&loves all the touching.........otherwise: Why would he do everything he does with fans? He lets so many do so much!!!

I mean, i was reading about what Bri was reading concerning his antics on the Zoo tour - Like when this girl was straddling him, licking his face&trying to turn him on!!!!!! He seemed to be quite loving it, by the sounds of things!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, it obviously depends what mood he's in too!

:yes:

:censored:
To be able to get him going.........:faint::combust: :drool::combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom