PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to lure B into the hot tub, but he said He's not in the mood.

Okay now he changed his mind and wants to go. :lol: men you gotta love em. They never know what they want.

dazzledbylight said:
Ok....now I need help/instruction how to get them {u2 photos}up on to INF/Plb.... here's mah sit- you-aaaa-shun....

I got my first Photo CD with these!!! I ONLY have a web-based E_mail.
and I am not a premier member here, YET [but e their USA return}.

so I get them from the CD oto an attacment at my e-m/ right? Then someone has to volunter {who's got the right comp/ software stuff} to put them up here, yes?

I think I'm close...?

Yeah, that'll work. You don't have to be a premium member to post, but you do need a photobucket account or other such image hosting site. If you want I can post them for you :)

bohemianbaby_2@hotmail.com

dazzledbylight said:
so sg you then would post them on your photobucket accoun??

I don't have any of that stuff since i don't have internet at home...why bother then....

I understand that :yes:

Yeah, if you send them my way, I'll upload them to my account and post them, and if you want to take the

~BrightestStar~ said:

You saw the backstage one?
I thought most people had ignored it....

Ignored??? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Quite the contrary!! I think you posted it when i wasn't on...i know, the day i had a million errands, then had to get ready for my meeting, then the next day i had my meeting, and wasn't on til later that night. Did I forget to mention it?? :reject:

As I said, I've thought about it...ummmm... a lot. :D

Oh me too! I loved that one!!! I cheat and go back thru the threads to make sure I don't miss any caps. :drool:

I think its a great idea to put them all on a website!

Sad_Girl said:

I understand that :yes:

Yeah, if you send them my way, I'll upload them to my account and post them, and if you want to take the link and copy it to notepad or wherever, that's all you need if you want to post them yourself somewhere , too [/B][/QUOTE]

ah....ok.....well I can''t do any of that other stuff you mention.

I'll get them to you as soon as I can...which might be several days or more, since i won't be able to upload them till i'm at one of possibly 2 other places. But NOT the netcafe where i am here right now...:huh: .. they got rid of their up/down load services like 2 yrs ago! It gets confusing/frustrating at times going from place 2 place for the net/web...but at least i have SOME acess! :D

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Ignored??? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Quite the contrary!! I think you posted it when i wasn't on...i know, the day i had a million errands, then had to get ready for my meeting, then the next day i had my meeting, and wasn't on til later that night. Did I forget to mention it?? :reject:

As I said, I've thought about it...ummmm... a lot. :D

Really?
:hug: :heart:
A lot eh? :wink: :giggle:

I was starting to think mine weren't good enough anymore..*sigh*..perhaps it was the PMS? :reject:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

ah....ok.....well I can''t do any of that other stuff you mention.

I'll get them to you as soon as I can...which might be several days or more, since i won't be able to upload them till i'm at one of possibly 2 other places. But NOT the netcafe where i am here right now...:huh: .. they got rid of their up/down load services like 2 yrs ago! It gets confusing/frustrating at times going from place 2 place for the net/web...but at least i have SOME acess! :D

No problem, I understand how frustrating that is... I used to be online exclusively at school :rolleyes: I couldn't have spent as much time here as I do now, by any means. I might've gotten expelled! :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really?
:hug: :heart:
A lot eh? :wink: :giggle:

I was starting to think mine weren't good enough anymore..*sigh*..perhaps it was the PMS? :reject:

Don't ever think that, missy!! :shame:

I can't believe I forgot to mention it. :reject: This week has been kinda crazy for me, but still, that's no excuse! :hug:

Yes. Thinking. A lot. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom