PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
Feast on this! :drool: :combust:

sexychick.jpg

:lmao:

Did all of the brit girls go to bed? I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the going rate for dollars to pounds is?

No worries I figured it out. I'm looking at ipods on ebay. Mr. Cat is talking about going camping in July with his whole family. I told him for me to go I need an ipod so i can escape once in a while and don't have to kill everyone. Lol

Dazz I would definetly get in touch with your friends parents. At least you would then know what is or has happened to her and it would bring you a sense of peace about it all. I'm incredibly lucky that the night my friend died when we were leaving the hospital and I was putting her in the van to go home I told her to always rememeber that I loved her and if she needed anything she could call me. She said that no matter what to remember that I have and will always love you. I got a call about 5 hours later saying that she was gone. The hardest fucking night of my life. But I hold on to that every day knowing that God gave us 5 amazing years together.

Funny thing about my friend, she was a devout Christian and didn't alway jive with me traveling to PJ shows. But I know in my heart she would have loved Bono and U2. They stand for everything that she wished for in her life. Equality, freedom, health, and love for all people.

daygloeyes2 said:

There's a bed right here for you. :wink:

Bonobed.jpg

I don't know how I'd feel having you guys in my bed. :shrug: We might have to kick B out and I don't think he would be very happy. :shrug:

Russty Cat said:
[B
Dazz I would definetly get in touch with your friends parents. At least you would then know what is or has happened to her and it would bring you a sense of peace about it all. I'm incredibly lucky that the night my friend died when we were leaving the hospital and I was putting her in the van to go home I told her to always rememeber that I loved her and if she needed anything she could call me. She said that no matter what to remember that I have and will always love you. I got a call about 5 hours later saying that she was gone. The hardest fucking night of my life. But I hold on to that every day knowing that God gave us 5 amazing years together. [/B]

and that you had been together that day and told each other how much you cared...

well i'll certainly ask for luck here, as well as my other mostly newer friends {i've got a few that i've know even longer than her going on about 25 yrs}- the day I actually mail out the letter, and tell you all the results.... thanks :hug:

I was informed earlier when my B saw that picture on the puter and it was in a file called "B pics" that I was no longer allowed to call him B! :lol: He said it would creep him out and make him think I was thinking of Bono. :evil: I guess no more saying "Oh B!" when we're cuddling. He knows how to kill a girls fantasy real fast.

Russty Cat said:
I was informed earlier when my B saw that picture on the puter and it was in a file called "B pics" that I was no longer allowed to call him B! :lol: He said it would creep him out and make him think I was thinking of Bono. :evil: I guess no more saying "Oh B!" when we're cuddling. He knows how to kill a girls fantasy real fast.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom