PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I love him for his (imagined) past evil deeds as much as for who he is today :heart: I have a serious bad boy complex... but no one would have guessed that :reject:

Its okay you can take it down. I understand what you mean. You all won't ever get any true writing of mine in here. mwhahaha You don't want to have a look into that. Once you crack the door open you will be forever scarred. LOL My soul is a very scary place that no one should go into. :evil: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
sounds like a tough day weldy; bet it's good to be home :D

(Mmmm hot pretzels... :drool: ) :wink:

Yea...tough day it has been....At the theater I work at....the pretzels choices are as follows: Traditional (Plain....with or without salt), Chocolate Crumb (with Chocolate fudge on the inside), Jalapeno Cheese (With Namesake on inside), Grill Cheese (With Namesake inside pretzel), Apple Cinnimon (With Apple puree filling)....all for $4.30 (Illinois Tax included)....sorry...I think I got it all...but my mind is on a brain freeze at the moment.

Oh...the brand is Kim and Scotts....a local Illinois brand of soft pretzel....really good too.

DG If you get the chance to buy the best of 1990-2000 DVD you should, I watch the videos ALL the time ... and there's commentary from the directors... I absolutely love in Discoteque when the director is talking about the 'village people' like scene and he's talking about Larry's reaction (fuck this, no fucking way am I going to do this shit...) it's freaking hilarious! and then you look at Larry in the video and he's barely going through the motions, won't move his hips pr anything :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Its okay you can take it down. I understand what you mean. You all won't ever get any true writing of mine in here. mwhahaha You don't want to have a look into that. Once you crack the door open you will be forever scarred. LOL My soul is a very scary place that no one should go into. :evil: :giggle:

this is my 'nice' stuff, so I think I have an inkling :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
DG If you get the chance to buy the best of 1990-2000 DVD you should, I watch the videos ALL the time ... and there's commentary from the directors... I absolutely love in Discoteque when the director is talking about the 'village people' like scene and he's talking about Larry's reaction (fuck this, no fucking way am I going to do this shit...) it's freaking hilarious! and then you look at Larry in the video and he's barely going through the motions, won't move his hips pr anything :lmao:

The Video is hilarious without the commentary! I love how Bono gets totally into it while everyone else is :shrug: mood with it.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...tough day it has been....At the theater I work at....the pretzels choices are as follows: Traditional (Plain....with or without salt), Chocolate Crumb (with Chocolate fudge on the inside), Jalapeno Cheese (With Namesake on inside), Grill Cheese (With Namesake inside pretzel), Apple Cinnimon (With Apple puree filling)....all for $4.30 (Illinois Tax included)....sorry...I think I got it all...but my mind is on a brain freeze at the moment.

Oh...the brand is Kim and Scotts....a local Illinois brand of soft pretzel....really good too.

:drool: man now I have the munchies... I'm gonna have to drive all the way down to chicago just to get an over-priced pretzel :wink:

Weldy i'm glad your home. :hug: Long days suck.

I swear why do the nicest women always end up with bad boys?! ARGH! lol I had a great knack at finding them when I was young. I had one who has a good friend for many years. He could have given Bono a run for his money. He was everything my parents hated and everything that I loved. He was the only guy I ever considered giving up my virginty to without marriage. *sigh* I still wonder what he would have been like in bed. :drool: He could just get you hot and bothered by hugging you or breathing in your ear. :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:
I need to get so many of the U2 DVD's . I don't even own one. :reject:

they're expensive, so don't feel bad silly girl! I wish you could see some of the things on it, though... you'd laugh so hard!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The Video is hilarious without the commentary! I love how Bono gets totally into it while everyone else is :shrug: mood with it.
yeah, I know, and Edge and Bono have the choreagraphy down, even Larry is moving in time if not enthusiastically, but Adam's just doing his own thing... it's similar to the other guys but by no means is it the same... :lmao:

And they all look so sexy in that video... it turns my insides to mush!

The commentary on wild horses is funny as well. I never realized how pissed off they were towards the end of the video till I heard the commentary. It looks like Bono says fuck at the end. And Larry just walks off without even finishing the video.

Sad_Girl said:
yeah, I know, and Edge and Bono have the choreagraphy down, even Larry is moving in time if not enthusiastically, but Adam's just doing his own thing... it's similar to the other guys but by no means is it the same... :lmao:

And they all look so sexy in that video... it turns my insides to mush!

Yea....but with Edge....he only goes into it like he has to do it...B...he dances like he really wants to do it.

And Adam and Larry....like I said...:shrug: mood.

I've got the major munchies as well, but we have some junk food thankfully that we bought when we were in town today. In a few minutes B and I are going into the hot tub with a few beers. *sigh* I've been off pain meds all afternoon so I can drink. hehe :evil: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
The commentary on wild horses is funny as well. I never realized how pissed off they were towards the end of the video till I heard the commentary. It looks like Bono says fuck at the end. And Larry just walks off without even finishing the video.

I don't think I ever watched the commentary on that one :hmm: :confused: I'll have to do that.

Back to the scene in question for just a moment, Russty, I just can so totally picture Adam doing that... standing there in the doorway, smoking, completely naked, talking to the guys without a thought :rolleyes: I really love the stories of his naked adventures from earlier years :lmao:

I'm going through my photobucket. It's a huge mess. I really need to orgainize it. :laugh:

I saw this one pic of me that I forgot I uploaded. I look like a deer in the friggin headlights. :lol:

Well fuck, I go out there and he is passed out on the couch. I've been waiting for like 2 hours for him to finish watching his stupid wrestling on tv! :mad:

I woke his ass up and he says we can still go in. Yeah right, he's probably going to fall a sleep in the hot tub. :|

Sad_Girl said:

I don't think I ever watched the commentary on that one :hmm: :confused: I'll have to do that.

Back to the scene in question for just a moment, Russty, I just can so totally picture Adam doing that... standing there in the doorway, smoking, completely naked, talking to the guys without a thought :rolleyes: I really love the stories of his naked adventures from earlier years :lmao:

I don't have the book in front of me, but in Bono in Conversation, Bono talks about one time when they were teens that he peed near Ali's leg. :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I totally agree! He doesn't seem to care at all about being naked. I could definetly see him doing that and the guys acting like its no big deal. Nothing new for him. lol

Have a good night and fun with your company tomorrow. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't have the book in front of me, but in Bono in Conversation, Bono talks about one time when they were teens that he peed near Ali's leg. :ohmy:

LOL i bet Ali has had to put up with alot of crap from all of them, especially in the younger years. :giggle:

Well ladies I'm being told to get my "ass off the computer" :lol: I guess I have to go sit in the hot tub. Its a hard job, but someones got to do it. :wink:

Have a good night :hug: See ya all tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom