PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*staggers back from PLB concert photo threads...philly & boston*

:love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love:
WOW.... some of those pics!!!!!

bonorattle's pics of almost all of them!

Jules had a very nice one with Adam & bono {with boa}

and olive also had some good ones...

And then the profsnl mr Aziz....

wwhhooaaa, all!

Last edited:
SG I would love to read them! Trust me there is nothing to hard core for me. I use to be a Russell Crowe fan and you haven't read scary fanfic till you've read some of the stuff wrote about him. :giggle:

abc@digital-star.com

Sad_Girl said:
If you really want to read it I will send it... as long as you realize ahead of time it is by far my raciest U2 inspired story

Racy can be good *G*

...And Russty clearly hasn't seen some of the LOTR fanfic floating around :wink:

Oh Russty, you old perv, I wasn't worried about you! :wink:
And they aren't hardcore by most standards... but I'm a little shy about some of it still :reject:

singingsmiley.gif
And a woman needs a man like Clayton needs a handicam when he's tryin' to throw his bass around the world...

Is it bad that I sing that part now instead of the right lyrics? :wink:

ROFL Drea I hadn't even thought of the LOTR fanfic. Viggo Sean Bean Slash was quite popular or the ever famous Viggo/Orli slash that is still floating about. I have friends who would love to see Viggo and Orli get married. :giggle: Personally I'd rather shag them both myself. :evil: :drool:

{{closet nerdy fangirls}}

I'm SO SO grateful/happy/buzzed that I got to see them NOW {in May}- so that even tho I don't have any tix yet for Oct/Nov... I can have a great rest of LateSpring & all Summer, not obessing about oct/nov on any constant level.
Oh, here & there, sure! I wouldn't be a semi-super-fan if i didn't obsess here & there. :wink:

But I love spring/summer-- I come out of my S.A.D. {seasonal Affective Disorder winter version} and get recharged/renewed/revivified :happy: :love: by all the green trees; bright, beautiful, colored flowers; shining, deep-blue skies [when it isn't humid] and beautiful fair-weather clouds!.........AHHHHHHHH. YES! :D

so I wouldn't really want the 'clock ticking 'down' ' for my chance to see them for the first time on this tour to be rather nagging/worrying at the back of my mind!

Yeah-- in later Sept I'll go back into " ...must...have...tix... " 'U2-fan-without-tix "zombie' mode again :wink:

But now I'm free {powers willing} for me to really enjoy Deep Spring and Summa'...

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Oh Russty, you old perv, I wasn't worried about you! :wink:
And they aren't hardcore by most standards... but I'm a little shy about some of it still :reject:

I should know by now there is no hiding my perviness from my clone. :hug: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
ROFL Drea I hadn't even thought of the LOTR fanfic. Viggo Sean Bean Slash was quite popular or the ever famous Viggo/Orli slash that is still floating about. I have friends who would love to see Viggo and Orli get married. :giggle: Personally I'd rather shag them both myself. :evil: :drool:

{{closet nerdy fangirls}}

:giggle: So I could admit to being a not-so-closet slasher and not have things thrown at me? :shifty: :evil:

Drea said:

:giggle: So I could admit to being a not-so-closet slasher and not have things thrown at me? :shifty: :evil:

Not from me you won't :wink:

I'm not much of a Slash Gal because i rarely like the pairing.....:shrug: I just often don't.

In fact i didn't even know about [real printed-on-paper] slash zines, or really any zines in, first SF media, then General Media {TV or Movie} -zines Gen or "/" till the late 80's and onwards. This obviously was before the net/web took off. But as a book text/illustration lover myself.....I STILL LOVE zines that I can HAVE & HOLD IN my HANDS.

ESP when they are well designed and have good to excellent illos in them!!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

noooo. who made up those lyrics? :D

*g* I saw them on someone's sig here and thought it was a joke.. till I was at an Elevation show three weeks ago and heard Brady singing it as Bono during that song... My jaw dropped a little and I couldn't help but giggle :lol:

Coming from a very artistic background I've seen and read many zines in my time that ran from straight erotica to hard core slash. Slash isn't really my cup of tea, but I guess it really depends on who wrote it and their personal writing style. I love to read and have always read tons of stuff and will pretty much give anything a shot. :wink:

I think I've offically lost it. I'm trying to get a visa platnium card on amazon so I can order a U2 ipod cheaper. LOL I know they will deny me. lol

Russty Cat said:
Coming from a very artistic background I've seen and read many zines in my time that ran from straight erotica to hard core slash. Slash isn't really my cup of tea, but I guess it really depends on who wrote it and their personal writing style. I love to read and have always read tons of stuff and will pretty much give anything a shot. :wink:

WHat fandoms have you read?

ANd what is/are your artistic background /interest . Were you the one who had that blue scarf photo up , that you were going to add decorations to?

Last edited:
Dazz- I know what you mean about enjoying the summer... I'm going to be all :hyper: until september
It's fortunate you got to see them on the first leg

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz- I know what you mean about enjoying the summer... I'm going to be all :hyper: until september
It's fortunate you got to see them on the first leg

That's right, you're going with Fly in Septmeber! :hyper:

I'm working on tickets for October, either for Boston or NYC. Boston's more likely to happen though.

ok, these are nowhere near as racy as most of that LOTR and other fan fic, especially the slashy stuff :no: :wink:
Not that I've read a lot of that :angel:
(Actually, I have read more X-men fan fic than anything... I'm a comic book geek) :reject:

dazzledbylight said:

WHat fandoms have you read?

ANd what is/are your artistic background /interest . Were you the one who had that blue scarf photo up , that you were going to add decorations to?

Dazz most of the zines I read are long gone. Most of them where erotica stories with hand done artwork. There was one really nice one called "Random acts of the heart" It was based out of Irvine. It was put out by a large group of feminists. hehe I happen to go to college with some of them. One of them was my lab partner for a few years.

The blue scarf wasn't me. But it sounds like something I would do. I'm a mixed medium artist. I deal with photography, fiber art, painting, collages, metal work. Pretty much if something will stand still long enough I will mess with it. hehe I went to art school when I was younger mostly doing still life drawings and sculpture. I had a huge faze where I was into the human body.

I also love to do interior design. We bought this house about a year ago and it took me only about a month to repaint most of the inside. Our living room is yellow and bright red. :ohmy: We have pink kitchen cabinets and the bathroom is turqouise and chocolate brown. :wink:

I'm going to do our bedroom with comic book characters for Mr. Cat, but with a very andy warhol touch. I'm going to redo a bunch of old comic books into huge pictures in neon colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom