PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

I almost did die....afterwards my mom looked at me was said "holy crap are you ok..your as white as a ghost!!" I felt like I was floating...I practically had to be led around back to the fleet center cause I was in such a daze:lmao: I'm such a nerd..

you're not a nerd :hug: i'll prob need help remembering my name and where i live :lol:

OooOooo....

Live on MTV This Weekend
MTV News have had a crew on the road with U2 this week.

Tune in this weekend for a unique flavour of life on the road with Vertigo '05 - including an interview with the band on Vertigo Air.

Here's what we have on broadcast times - all times are local.

Sat 5/28: 6.50am

Sun 5/29: 5.50am, 11.50am, 8.50pm

Mon 5/30: 5.50am, 7.50am, .950am

Tues 5/31: 12.50am, 5.50am, 6.50am, 7.50am, 9.50am, 3.50pm

We get that..right VP? :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What do they say? Share..share...:tongue:

The whole album is supposedly widely based on what Edge was going through at the time of his separation from Aislin (personally, I don't entirely believe that)...

And I've read reports where one of the band members said it was about an affair one of the other members had...can't recall the details, though. :huh:

Does that cross the line, do I need to edit that??

VintagePunk said:
"under the trees...the river laughing...at you and me..."

In the video, when he sings "river laughing," he gets a really subtle, brief smile on his face...

:combust: :combust:

I know what they say the song is about, but it almost seems like he's remembering something...

if i'm thinking what your'e thinking was it B who was the the bad boy :shocked: :tongue:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
OooOooo....

We get that..right VP? :hyper:

No, MTV is American, unless you have a satellite system. :( I can tape it at my brothers, and get a tape to you, if you can give me a place to send it. :hug:

Unless you have a Canadian cable package that gets MTV?? I don't.

Russty, that line is from Wild Horses.

Girls, we need a new thread...

What freakin video! LOL now you have my mind going fifty miles an hour. I heard as well about it being about Edges marriage falling apart. I'm sure that could weigh into the art somehow, but Bono does right the lyrics and I'm sure alot of it he pulls from all sorts of life experiences.

lol sorry I thought you guys had moved on to a different song. D'oh! hehe I swear I need to wake up already. lol

VintagePunk said:

No, MTV is American, unless you have a satellite system. :( I can tape it at my brothers, and get a tape to you, if you can give me a place to send it. :hug:

Unless you have a Canadian cable package that gets MTV?? I don't.

Russty, that line is from Wild Horses.

Girls, we need a new thread...

*sigh*
I got all excited for a second there...:tsk:
I always mix up MuchMusic with MTV.....

OMG..on u2.com I just saw a clip of B at the drums!!
:censored: :lmao: :ohmy:
Talk about mixed reactions!! Holy :silent:!!!!

New thread..right...ehm....:scratch:

The MTV thing is supposedly only like ten minutes long. I have mtv and would be happy to tape it. Let me check what time it will be on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom