Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanx :hug:

:sigh: I've given up for tonight. I'll just do it tomorrow, and then call the guidance counsler and officially drop out :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I'll keep an eye out for it. :) SG and I bought up all U2-related paraphenalia we could find over several blocks when we were there in Sept. The shop owners literally drooled when we walked into the stores. I think they had some method of letting each other know we were in the area. :lol:

I think you girls brought it all as Jem & me couldn't find any :lol:

Souly said:

Yep, but I don't go there often. I think I was two away from Sam at Toronto 4. :hmm:

Toronto 4 :drool:

2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

Yeah, I guess :sigh:

The worst part is, I have exam between 8.30 - 12.30, and class between 13.15 - 16.00... So yeah, I better be going...

Night :hug:

WildHoney said:

I think you girls brought it all as Jem & me couldn't find any :lol :

:madwife::lol:

we did have a very good sunday in Toronto though :sexywink::shifty::drool:

i knew it would all turn out good :wink:

HI girls, drinking a cup of tea :drool: and still looking at apartments in TO for when i come over, Wild i found one 3 subway stops from that hotel that had the very nice view :ohmy: :drool:

bonoishot said:

HI girls, drinking a cup of tea :drool: and still looking at apartments in TO for when i come over, Wild i found one 3 subway stops from that hotel that had the very nice view :ohmy: :drool:

Where exactly is it Jem?

bonoishot said:

:madwife::lol:

we did have a very good sunday in Toronto though :sexywink ::shifty :: drool:

i knew it would all turn out good :wink:

It sure did :drool: :sexywink:

You have, you know i'll be coming over to see you once you're settled and obviously all the girls in the TO area :shifty:

WildHoney said:

It sure did :drool: :sexywink:

You have, you know i'll be coming over to see you once you're settled and obviously all the girls in the TO area :shifty:

I know :shifty: i can't go over now until March 2007 at the earliest :grumpy: its Daves 21st birthday and he wants me to be there! i suppose its more time to save up though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom