Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

meant to call you last weekend :reject: but its been a crazy week and 2 days :crack:

VP whenever i watch Chicago DVD it reminds me of sooo many things! meeting Edge, the sunburn and my whinging :reject::lol: watching them on my birthday stood next to Wild and Sarah :love: , Wild horses, you appearing from nowhere during wild horses :lol: then the birthday cake and out little party at the hotel :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ugh...don't mention carbs DG....I'm feeling a bit weird cause I've been eating a lot of grain carbs lately (Pastas, English Muffins and Cereals mainly) along with sweets.

I have to watch my carbs now because of the diabetes. I can still have em, but I just have to watch them more now.

daygloeyes2 said:

I have to watch my carbs now because of the diabetes. I can still have em, but I just have to watch them more now.

I understand....but at least you don't have to suffer bad water retention on the legs, ankles and feet from eating a lot and not walking much (I'm not counting drinking cause I drink a little less than most people :reject: I know I'm a bad person because of this).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I understand....but at least you don't have to suffer bad water retention on the legs, ankles and feet from eating a lot and not walking much (I'm not counting drinking cause I drink a little less than most people :reject: I know I'm a bad person because of this).

Well, then try not eating alot and walking more and drinking more water. :shrug:

Believe me, I suffered plenty a few weeks ago. :|

:wave:

Just coming to say hi! :hug:

DG :hug: :heart: It's good to see you on more lately!

I have to go run before I lose my motivation, I just ate like half a bag of cheez-doodles :reject: :lmao: Be back in a few! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, then try not eating alot and walking more and drinking more water. :shrug:

Believe me, I suffered plenty a few weeks ago. :|

I'll keep that in mind...but I don't think that will help. I've always had water retention in my ankles and feet for as long as I can remember...even with the drinking a lot of water and walking more. And plus I've had a hard time trying to keep my mind off food (I know it's a mental thing for me...and it's getting bad :sigh: )

Sorry...I'm a bit :coocoo: in the head and a bit tired.

bonoishot said:

meant to call you last weekend :reject: but its been a crazy week and 2 days :crack:

VP whenever i watch Chicago DVD it reminds me of sooo many things! meeting Edge, the sunburn and my whinging :reject::lol: watching them on my birthday stood next to Wild and Sarah :love: , Wild horses, you appearing from nowhere during wild horses :lol: then the birthday cake and out little party at the hotel :drool:

Memories :love: The other day when we were in Toronto, it all came back to me. One of the best times I've ever had. :heart:

Hi/bye Sami! :hug:

Another runner. Ugh. :angry:

:wink:

DG, it's kind of interesting to see on the DVD, and then reading the story behind it. :ohmy:

I almost choked to death on my coffee. :mad:

Fly!! :hug: How soon are your exams?

VintagePunk said:

Fly!! :hug: How soon are your exams?

Mine are the 20th, 24th and 26th. So I still have a lot of time but I'm trying to get a headstart. It's not working too well :lol: :wink:

Speaking of running, I tried to have a run last night cause the weather was so nice and having not done it for awhile, I was sure my lungs were going to fall out my ass. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom