Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I remember dancing around in Chicago, having to keep pulling my pants up, or I would have given my own little show on the rail. :ohmy: :lmao:

Didn't last long after I got home, though. :sad:

I remember that one day in Chicago, in the line, when there was literally no where to eat. I was starving. Then I saw the ice cream truck. :love: That was all I had all day, one tiny little ice cream cone. :lmao:

OMG, what good times... :heart:

ETA - oh yeah, rifling around in the back of Ruff's suv cause she said there was food in it. All she had were these yucky granola bars that were like cardboard. :sad: :lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I remember that one day in Chicago, in the line, when there was literally no where to eat. I was starving. Then I saw the ice cream truck. :love: That was all I had all day, one tiny little ice cream cone. :lmao:

When I was in the GA line at MSG, I only had 1/4 of a small bag of goldfish :lol: And my mom ate nothing....which turned out well :yikes:

*EDIT: Which did NOT turn out well :yikes:

:lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Tan Larry in a white unbuttoned shirt :drool: what's not to love? :combust:

The other guys around him don't look half bad either :shifty:

SouthAmerica.jpg

Yeah, no kidding :wink: Especially that guy in the dark tshirt half in the background :drool:

I'm sorry that I keep disappearing, but I'm in such pain I can't think straight. :sad:

I think I'll give up and go to bed. Night everyone :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I remember dancing around in Chicago, having to keep pulling my pants up, or I would have given my own little show on the rail. :ohmy: :lmao:

Didn't last long after I got home, though. :sad:

OMG, what good times... :heart:

ETA - oh yeah, rifling around in the back of Ruff's suv cause she said there was food in it. All she had were these yucky granola bars that were like cardboard. :sad: :lmao:

All i had that day was a punkin muffin with a coffee early and then nothing until we ate like 1.00am the next day :reject:

WildHoney said:

All i had that day was a punkin muffin with a coffee early and then nothing until we ate like 1.00am the next day :reject:

Yeah, I bought a horrible coffee from that truck that drove by :yikes: then the ice cream cone just before we went in.

I think I remember Jem saying she got McDonald's from somewhere?? I don't even remember that, must have been when we went back to the hotel to shower?? She said she got on the bus and didn't have the right change, and the driver was being assy about it? :lol:

We didn't even have time to grab food while showering, cause by the time both of us were done, and then finding cabs and going back and forth in the traffic, we had to rush back before the line nazis got us. :yikes:

See you SG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I bought a horrible coffee from that truck that drove by :yikes: then the ice cream cone just before we went in.

I think I remember Jem saying she got McDonald's from somewhere?? I don't even remember that, must have been when we went back to the hotel to shower?? She said she got on the bus and didn't have the right change, and the driver was being assy about it? :lol:

We didn't even have time to grab food while showering, cause by the time both of us were done, and then finding cabs and going back and forth in the traffic, we had to rush back before the line nazis got us. :yikes:

See you SG :hug:

Yeah , Jem did go to MCDonalds,

Maybe next tour we can offer GA catering in return for a place in the front of the elipse or whatever they have next tour :lol:

WildHoney said:

Yeah , Jem did go to MCDonalds,

Maybe next tour we can offer GA catering in return for a place in the front of the elipse or whatever they have next tour :lol:

I'm really surprised that given the lack of food and water people go through, plus being squished in together, and the heat, that more people aren't dropping like flies once the show starts. :yikes: It's really not very healthy.

I thought it was awesome that they were handing out water in Chicago :bow:

VintagePunk said:

I'm really surprised that given the lack of food and water people go through, plus being squished in together, and the heat, that more people aren't dropping like flies once the show starts. :yikes: It's really not very healthy.

I thought it was awesome that they were handing out water in Chicago :bow:

I Know :bow:

I really thought i'd be weak but i seem to find an unexplined source of energy, i think that fact i'd be soooooooo close to Bono made my mind forget about thirst & hunger... although i was hungry for something else :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom