Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG! :hug:

Wild, sounds like you got lots of exercise in, good for you! :up: I wanted this to be an active weekend, but so far, it's been an effort to get my ass off the sofa. :lol:

I'm thinking of Chinese tonight...a vegetable stir-fry type of dish shouldn't be too bad, I think. And won-ton soup would feel sooo good for my throat right now. :drool:

sami0201 said:

:drool:

I'm listening to Larry singing. :cute: :love:

OMG I so want Jeffy to meet one of the band members! The other day I had a couple of pictures on the computer and Jeffy picked out Bono (who he always rolls his eyes at, and says 'Bo-nooo' when I ask if he knows who he is. It's like he thinks everyone in the world knows who that is!) :lol: but the funny thing was, he then pointed to Larry and said 'thats Larry, he's the one that sings really funny'

:lmao: I had forgotten he watched the video of Larry singing dirty old town with me, so I was like :ohmy: how do you know that? :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I blame the lack of GA queue diets :madwife:

I tell you girls you better watch out cos i'm going to come and raid all your wardrobes :drool:

:lol: I better start shopping for some clothes that aren't all raggedy and worn out then :yikes: :lol:

I bought some decent clothes for the concerts last fall, but most of them have so much nostalgic/sentimental value that I don't wear them

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I blame the lack of GA queue diets :madwife:

I tell you girls you better watch out cos i'm going to come and raid all your wardrobes :drool:

:giggle: Mine's safe! You'll be such a skinny little thing you'd swim in my clothes - hell, you'd probably be able to swim in them now :wink:

I love listening to the intro of the studio version of Streets. :love: Incredible. :bow: I can't even imagine what it was like for those fans back then to get the new cd and this opened it. :faint:

*goosebumps* :reject:

Drea said:
SG :wave:

Did I mention I'm liking the new sig? :wink:

Tan Larry in a white unbuttoned shirt :drool: what's not to love? :combust:

The other guys around him don't look half bad either :shifty:

SouthAmerica.jpg

Back
Top Bottom