Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

VintagePunk :hug:

:wink:

ikeaville = cryptic = :drool:

:shifty :

um sort of, we were thinking Sunday would work good for ikeaville & i was told which train will get me there from TO.

your clone said it would be alot easier if you were there :sexywink :

for driving purposes :tongue:

OMG, so I'm already involved in some covert meeting without my knowledge? :madwife:

:lmao:

Anything....just tell me the time. :yes: You crazy kids. :love:

I'll even spring for breakfast at Ikeaville. It's $1.00. :lmao:

The frugal Danish :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks VP :hug: I'm actually doing okay.

I just finally got a call from my mom and she gave me the update. He is in ICU, in a drug induced coma, because he is on the respirator they don't want him if he woke up to try to pull the tube out of his throat. THey aren't sure what is going to happen, because they aren't sure what kind of brain damage he has. They think he was uncouncious for about 12 hours before my mom found him about noon today. And when she did she said that he was breathing so shallow, she thought he was dead. She did CPR till the ambulance came. So they are concerned that he was without much oxygen for a very long time. My parents don't have a clue why he did this. He stole the pills from my moms bag sometime last night. So now its just a waiting game. The doctor said he will probably be on a respirator for the next few days at the very least. He has pneumonia as well, cuz at some point he aspirated fluid into his lungs. So they are trying to treat that too.

Your mom - how brave and strong of her :heart:

Please keep us updated, and know that in the meantime, if you just want mindless people to hang out with while you're waiting for news...well, I can be mindless with the best of them. :lol: :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, so I'm already involved in some covert meeting without my knowledge? :madwife

Anything....just tell me the time. :yes: You crazy kids. :love

I'll even spring for breakfast at Ikeaville. It's $1.00. :lmao

The frugal Danish :drool:

twas you clone that involved you :p

crazy kid? :angry:

:tongue:

$1 breakfast? :lmao:

we'll be sure to pass the time on to you when we decide it :wink: which needs to be soon cause i'm leaving on Friday :laugh:

the rockin edge said:

twas you clone that involved you :p

crazy kid? :angry:

:tongue:

$1 breakfast? :lmao:

we'll be sure to pass the time on to you when we decide it :wink: which needs to be soon cause i'm leaving on Friday :laugh:

So you don't even know when this will be?? Covert operations involving my clone take a great deal of planning, you know! :lol: I have her dad under somewhat of a seductive trance, but Ruff is more of a sure bet, and she's off to Europe now! :scream: :lmao:

Too bad you couldn't make it the actual Ikeafest weekend. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

So you don't even know when this will be?? Covert operations involving my clone take a great deal of planning, you know! :lol: I have her dad under somewhat of a seductive trance, but Ruff is more of a sure bet, and she's off to Europe now! :scream: :lmao:

Too bad you couldn't make it the actual Ikeafest weekend. :drool:

covert :drool:

well i came up with many ideas on how to pull it off but she didnt seem to think they were good ones :tsk:

she said Sunday worked, but as far times...no i don't know yet. :uhoh:

seductive trance eh? :hmm: <---Canadian talk :p

the rockin edge said:

covert :droo l:

well i came up with many ideas on how to pull it off but she didnt seem to think they were good ones :tsk :

she said Sunday worked, but as far times...no i don't know yet. :uhoh :

seductive trance eh? :hmm: <---Canadian talk :p

You didn't hear about last year, the U2 show? He dad is a TOTAL sweetie!!!! :drool: Seriously, a really nice man. :)

If that's all it would take, I'm fairly certain I could use a bit of charm :shifty: although he was more smitten with Ruff, I think. The woman has a gift. :drool: :madwife: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

You didn't hear about last year, the U2 show? He dad is a TOTAL sweetie!!!! :drool: Seriously, a really nice man. :)

If that's all it would take, I'm fairly certain I could use a bit of charm :shifty: although he was more smitten with Ruff, I think. The woman has a gift. :drool: :madwife: :lol:

yeah i think i heard about that...

i offered to "charm" but she rejected the idea instantly :tsk:

what can i do then? :shrug:

:p

Molly Bloom said:

hahah
didnt i just say i was now addicted to
footballers wives ???
nuff said

Point taken. But if that were on here, I'd probably be watching, too. :tongue: :lol:

I wish Canadian holidays were the same as US holidays. :madwife:

Not that I've got anything special planned for tomorrow :reject:

the rockin edge said:

yeah i think i heard about that...

i offered to "charm" but she rejected the idea instantly :tsk:

what can i do then? :shrug:

You'll have to leave it to me. :sexywink:

Heeeeloooo, Bri's dad! :flirt: :sexywink:

OMG, I'm about to seduce a dad because of you. You owe me!! :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

:giggle:

tre the bootleg master strikes again :evil:

:shifty:

whichever ones you want, CD's or DVD's...my list is in my sig :wink:

cant wait to find out what she will owe you:whistle:

So she'll owe me, not you? :shifty:

Don't forget, I'm aware of her capabilities...which are...uhhh....nothing. :angry:

:shifty:

the rockin edge said:

why would she owe me? :shifty:

capabilities for what? :scratch:

Capabilities re: dvd's, bootlegs....and she wouldn't owe you anything, you both would owe me. :madwife:

You never know, I might end up having to spend time with her dad. :shifty: :lmao:

:reject:

Hey! Where is drunk Zootle, anyway? :madwife:

Night thora! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom