Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THank you so much. THis is just so hard, but I just knew you guys would understand. Your like a rock in my life that I couldn't live without. :sad: :heart: :love:

I'm so angry right now and hurt and I just wish I could get to him, just in case this is it.

Molly Bloom said:
hi thora!!

dazz
it is dragoncon so it is a huge sci fi fantasy con
and i am meeting heaps of friends there :D

ooops somehow I missed this post ofyours!

:yes: :hyper: I've def heard of Dragon con for yrs!

cool!!!

I LOVE desiging/sketching "sci-fictiony:eek:utfits.......which can be depending on the wolrld or Earth timeline..........just about ANYTHING!!! i got lots of sketches throughh the decades :drool:

You MUST giveme a "report"after you've returned and "catch your braeath". :D

Russty Cat said:
THank you so much. THis is just so hard, but I just knew you guys would understand. Your like a rock in my life that I couldn't live without. :sad: :heart: :love:

I'm so angry right now and hurt and I just wish I could get to him, just in case this is it.

fuck lower incomes and high medical costs!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope he can make it thrugh again !

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

Russty Cat said:
Hi Weldy :hug:

I would love to go to a Dragoncon! :drool:

:D

maybewe'llbe blessedjust so........andwe three couldmeetupataDragonfest! :hyper:

wouldn'that be something?!

we could doo our SF & F thingss AND hold a secret "micro-U2- in SF& F mode" talk fest, captioning,drawing {:d my skill} a etfc!!!!

wouldn't that be a blast :hyper:

gotta gothe guardjust announced

you're in myprayersRussty

g owellleveryoneelse :hug: S

Goodnight dazz! :hug:

Just talked with the guy I've had a crush on forever. :heart: He just got back from Atlanta (he was at a conference) and he brought something back for me. He saw it in a store, and thought of me. :cute: I don't know what it is though, but it's another incentive for us to get together soon! :hyper: I feel so lame, but I'm so giddy!! :lol:

Thanks for putting up with my lame excitement. :reject: :lol: I don't know why I get so excited about something so small, but I guess it's because I hope that one day we'll end up together. He's a great guy, and I'd love to be with him.

Thanks Russty. :hug:

Now all I need is the courage to tell him how I really feel. We've been such good friends for so many years that I'm hesitant to say anything and possibly make a mess of our friendship, but at the same time I would love to tell him how I really feel.

We flirt and stuff all the time, but I have a feeling that he just thinks of me as a really good friend. We fooled around a bit one night a few years ago, but never talked about it after that night. I know he has been attracted to me, but it's pretty complicated. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom