Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Before I go :shifty: Sami, you have like 48 PMs. :lol:

And romance :madwife:

Really going... :hug:

:lol:

I think I read them before, I just didn't reply because I was watching a movie. :reject: And now I'm watching a repeat of Grey's that I haven't seen before. :love:

sami? PM me and tell me what's happening now in Grey's?

"Hi, I'm Joanne and I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy. It all started in February, with the two-parter about the bomb in the hospital ..." :shifty:

FlyYourKite said:

Happy boy news?! : hyper: : love: Have I missed something while I was away?

:hmm: I'm going to NY for the summer, and my best friend from there who I've known forever happens to be really hot. :drool: And we've always had this thing (I know we're young :lol: ) but it's the thing you know...like he was my first boyfriend, first kiss...yeah he's that guy. :laugh: :reject: Anyway, we have that thing where I'm sure we'll always like each other. And we kind of get together when I'm there for the summer. :shifty:

yes he is wearing a girls jacket :lol:

:drool:

Last edited:
jobob said:
sami? PM me and tell me what's happening now in Grey's?

"Hi, I'm Joanne and I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy. It all started in February, with the two-parter about the bomb in the hospital ..." :shifty:

Tonight's episode?? I'm not really paying attention right now. I'm recording it...I'll probably watch in a little while. Sorry! It's like Derek and Addison's friends came because they need surgery or something...and Meredith has a Hello Kitty band aid on her head. :lol: That's all I caught.

Oh, well. Thanks anyway. I'm the one who chose to stay logged into Pleba and not go into my living room to watch TV.

Gotta reconfigure my laptop and DSL router so I can finally use that wireless connection one of these days. That way I could post and watch TV at the same time! :wink:

sami0201 said:

:hmm: I'm going to NY for the summer, and my best friend from there who I've known forever happens to be really hot. :drool: And we've always had this thing (I know we're young :lol: ) but it's the thing you know...like he was my first boyfriend, first kiss...yeah he's that guy. :laugh: :reject: Anyway, we have that thing where I'm sure we'll always like each other. And we kind of get together when I'm there for the summer. :shifty

yes he is wearing a girls jacket :lol

:drool:

:love: Yay! At least one of us will be winning. :lol: :hug: That's great news Sami!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom