Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG - Thunderstorms :drool:

Rockin_E - Yes, we're all redheads. It's a patriotic thing. The flag has red in it... :blahblah: :wink:

Wait.. it's THIS saturday already?? :nerd: I have a hugely important, life-altering(not kidding!) exam Saturday morning. I'll either A - Be totally in the mood to party B - Want to do nothing but sleep. I'll definitely try to make it out though :hyper:

kafrun said:

Rockin_E - Yes, we're all redheads. It's a patriotic thing. The flag has red in it... :blahblah: :wink:

Wait.. it's THIS saturday already?? :nerd: I have a hugely important, life-altering(not kidding!) exam Saturday morning. I'll either A - Be totally in the mood to party B - Want to do nothing but sleep. I'll definitely try to make it out though :hyper:

a land with only redheads eh? :drool:

:wink:

yep, this Saturday :wink:

good luck on the test :)

and i hope it's option A :wink:

be awesome if you came :dancing:

Weldy - Yes, but see.. a large percentage of our flag is red, so you know.. :uhoh: :p :hug:

Rockin_E - I really really want to make it! :drunk: So I will if at all possible :yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry, I'm not upset...in fact, I understand what you are talking about....I know that a percentage of the American flag is blue...just like a percentage of yours is red :D
:lol: Yes indeed.. I'm just silly :nerd:

Rockin_E - Totally :hyper:

Weldy - :love: Glad *most* people on here don't mind it :uhoh:

Tre - You don't like my nickname for you?! :madwife: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom