Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Capabilities re: dvd's, bootlegs....and she wouldn't owe you anything, you both would owe me. :madwife:

You never know, I might end up having to spend time with her dad. :shifty: :lmao:

:reject:

Hey! Where is drunk Zootle, anyway? :madwife:

:lmao: and why would you be spending time with him? :shifty:

Zootle might be alive and well on msn :shifty:

the rockin edge said:

:laugh :

:hyper :

:wink:

that's coz you're awesome :sexywink:

Let me guess - PJ is the best band ever, right? :rolleyes: :lol:

And as awesome as I am, I'm afraid I have to sleep. :wink: :lol:

Just let me know where and when. :hug: Go trains are soooo easy, as would be getting an inexpensive motel in Ikeatown, if need be, I would imagine. :shifty: :hug:

Nighty night Molly :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

And when did PJ not become the best band ever? :eyebrow: :drool: :wink: Mike McCready. :faint: Nuff said.

i cannot sleep

soz russty but i still say
eddie cannot touch bono
on any level, music or
otherwise
i do rather love stone gossard
though :D
have you ever heard his band,
Brad?

Well, it's currently almost 5am, and I am STILL awake. :yawn: I was in bed by 11:30pm, and just laid there and stared at the ceiling for several hours. Now I'm up for good, because there's no frigging point in trying to sleep when I'm just gonna have to get up in 2 hours anyways. :scream: This totally sucks. Today is going to be brutal. :sigh: :lol: Ah well. I haven't pulled an all-nighter in years! :lol:

Anyone awake right now? :D

:wave: hello

look what i won off ebay lastnight:

Bono1.jpg

its not a poster print!!
i'm getting an actual painting of that image!! :happy:

so far its been great, nice and sunny today :drool:

i'm just deciding whether or not to go see a band playing in the area tonight :hmm:
my dad is going and he asked if i wanted to, but i haven't decided yet

The sun is just coming up here, and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day! :drool:

What kind of music does this band play? Have you seen them before?

i think they're an all band tribute, so its a mixture of music.

i've seen them a few times at an outdoor show a few years ago
thier lead singer lives acros the street from me.

i'm definelty gonna see a band on Saturday :rockon: can't wait for that :hyper:

Sounds cool. :up:

I love seeing live music. I don't know if there's anything good coming to Vancouver this summer, but I'm going to try and see Red Hot Chili Peppers in September.

^ cool :up:

i think my brother wants to see RHCP too.
i keep telling him to check the internet for the dates, but he keeps forgeting :tsk: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it might be a good idea for him to find out the dates so he can get the tickets he wants. :D

I love going to concerts at the Gorge, which is a great music venue in the States, so I'm currently looking to see if there's anything interesting that I could go to this summer.

we usually have out door events in the summer here.

we got a huge outdoor concert coming up in August!!

Sweet!

Yeah, the Gorge is outside. I've seen some pretty incredible concerts there in the past. It gets a bit crazy though, if the weather is really hot. But it's a lot of fun! :D

in Withernsea we have an outdoor concert area called Valley Gardens:

country2.jpg

i took this pic!! look at the clouds!! :drool:

:hmm: Well, I've checked their schedule, and it looks like Pearl Jam & Dave Matthews Band are playing. I've seen DMB there before, but it would be cool to catch them again. I can't go to PJ, because they're playing the weekend my good friend is getting married. I'll have to look into DMB. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom