Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ONE MORE DOG FART AND I'M GONNA START KICKING SOME FURRY ASSES AROUND HERE:mad: OMG......*GAG

Sad_Girl said:
Does anybody know, do I have to convert all of these WMA files to MP3 before Russty can upload them to her iPod?

If you're playing it with ITunes, right click on the song and select convert selection to mp3.

VintagePunk said:

:lol: It'll be a few days before I have it ready to send out.

I skipped ahead :shifty: to write this scene, and so I have a bit of catching up to do to get to it, as well as editing.

I never start with a love scene and build a story around it :no: :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

What, God and humor? :lmao:

420...hehehehe. :lmao:

ummm yes....God and Humor...:shifty:

:wink:

420:rockon:.....in college ever April 20th every dope in the school would spray paint 420 on the buildings:rolleyes:

Dismantled said:
cap021.jpg
[/IMG]

I am in love with this pic:love:

he looks 20 years younger, his expression and his eyes:drool:

I am on a pic posting rolll and I cannot stop:lmao:

Ohhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhh.... :drool:

Beautiful pic of Bono!

daygloeyes2 said:

If you're playing it with ITunes, right click on the song and select convert selection to mp3.

I can convert it with my WMA player, I just needed to know if she would be able to listen to them if I didn't switch them first :crack: It's not as easy to do but I've never used iTunes or any of that stuff

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: I know how you feel, both my dogs have the nastiest farts, it's a wonder they have any fur!:lmao:

UGh....I just put them both out on the porch:mad: wtf is wrong with them...they smell like rotten goat piss

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

I think I had 35 pages written before I skipped ahead. It was taking them too damned long to get down to business, so I rushed things. :drool: :shifty:

:lmao: exactly, get to the good stuff:evil:

Sad_Girl said:

I can convert it with my WMA player, I just needed to know if she would be able to listen to them if I didn't switch them first :crack: It's not as easy to do but I've never used iTunes or any of that stuff

I think it converts the WMA files automatically when you add them to iTunes. At least that's what it did when I added them. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I think it converts the WMA files automatically when you add them to iTunes. At least that's what it did when I added them. :shrug:

Ah-ha, so she can do it herself :evil: thanks, you just saved me an hours worth of work :lol:

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: I can't even begin to imagine how that would smell :barf: Both of mine are Boston's and I think they are just a stinky breed!

:love: awww love Bostons....almost adopted one named Spanky once:lmao:

One of mine is a beagle/german shepard mix, stinky! Every time he jumps up he farts:madspit: and then the other is an over weight lab/husky/doberman? mix...just stinky anyway:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom