Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - That sucks! I'm always so paranoid about stuff I have four backup discs to each active CD-R I'm using. and still I manage to lose things :banghead:

The damn board won't let me quote things now it says the server is to busy! ARGH!

I want to steal Jeffy! :love:

VP, that sucks! :mad: That brings back memories of trying to complete my English final-what a fiasco! :banghead:

:yawn: I'm so tired. Fell asleep at 6, woke up at 9. I get to sleep at a somewhat decent hour one day, the next I'm up til dawn. It's a neverending cycle. :|

Snooky pie said:

OH I finished reading what you sent me :drool:

:eek:

Hehe. We'll have to discuss later.

SG, this is a stupid online form that saves on the school's server, and lets me go back and edit as I want to (it's a bazillion pages long). Rat bastard server.

:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP, that sucks! :mad: That brings back memories of trying to complete my English final-what a fiasco! :banghead:

:yawn: I'm so tired. Fell asleep at 6, woke up at 9. I get to sleep at a somewhat decent hour one day, the next I'm up til dawn. It's a neverending cycle. :|

:| :|

that sucks clone:hug: why is your sleep so screwed up?:(

a mosquito the size of a camel just tried to bite me...and I damn near fell out of my seat trying to squash the bastard:mad:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - would you prefer Audio CD copies or wma files? I'm going to ship your stuff out tomorrow or wednesday :cool:

Do you know which would transfer to an ipod better? :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:

I think God just has a fucked up sense of humor. Kind of like me. :D :lmao:

:ohmy: theres two word you dont' see in an sentence everyday

:lmao:

awww :( hope it gets straightened out

Sad_Girl said:

did it have one hump, or two? :ohmy: :laugh: sorry :reject:

Hello Tre! :wave:

two please:drool:

:ohmy: Oh wait.....we are talking about the mosquito now...not Bono:shifty:

:drool:

It was a big ass bug*hides

Russty Cat said:

Do you know which would transfer to an ipod better? :giggle:

:lol: No... I can see about changing the WMAs to MP3 if they have to be for the iPod. WMA files are what I get when I upload a song from CD to my computer through Windows

daygloeyes2 said:

I remember that. You lost it several times, didn't you? :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

I remember that. You lost it several times, didn't you? :madspit:

I want to be so innapproprite right now:wink:

I want to say something about me my clone and the van down by the river......but I won't:lmao:

Russty Cat said:
oh man I feel like I'm gonna hurl I have to make a phone call real quick. I'll be back in a few. :D

:( you have to hurl? hope everything is ok.

Speaking of hurling....my stomach thing is still ongoing:mad: wtf is it! Can your wisdom teeth do that to you?

Good thing I just checked my messages - there's a showing requested for 4pm and another at 5pm *g* (Also a good thing I didn't get back into my pajamas after that showing was cancelled this morning :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:
Does anybody know, do I have to convert all of these WMA files to MP3 before Russty can upload them to her iPod?

:scratch:

I have no idea....was this ^ even english?:lol: I am such a numbnuts when it comes to that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom