Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh :love: Sami what beautiful pictures! the black and white color scheme is gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought of that for a wedding, but it worked wonderfully :up:

and everyone looks happy and lovely in the pictures :yes:

that cake is gorgeous too! :drool:

Aw thanks everyone!! :hug: It was so fun, we were dancing all night. :drool: And my aunt got me a bit drunk. :shifty: :lmao: She was SO gone by the time the reception started. :yikes: :lol:

SG that's funny, it does look like the color scheme was black and white but it wasn't really- the people in my pictures just look like it. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP :hug: How are you tonight? Besides distracted, I mean :laugh:

(Not that I'm not guilty of vanishing from the thread myself :reject: )

I refreshed a bunch of times, but no one came. :sad: :wink:

I'm pretty good, thanks. As I was complaining about before, I'm kinda grumpy for no apparent reason. Meh. :lol:

How about you? I read about your job interview! :hyper: Sounds like a great position! Good luck, and let us know how it goes. :)

Hi Diane :hug:

Sami, seriously, I don't think you have any idea how gorgeous you are - I'm talking model gorgeous. In fact, you're a lot more attractive than most models out there!

And Sarah hates you now. :wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, seriously, I don't think you have any idea how gorgeous you are - I'm talking model gorgeous. In fact, you're a lot more attractive than most models out there!

And Sarah hates you now. :wink: :lol:

Wow thank you! :eek: :hug:

I wish the modeling agencies though that. :wink: I tried it a few years ago.

Well tell Sarah that both of you are hottt as well. :drool:

sami0201 said:

Wow thank you! :eek: :hug:

I wish the modeling agencies though that. :wink: I tried it a few years ago.

Well tell Sarah that both of you are hottt as well. :drool:

If you're interested in that sort of thing, maybe you should try again?

Honestly, I'm really surprised at how plain many of the current models are. Not attractive to me at all. :huh:

that would be an interesting thing for him to stumble upon on the internet, Sami :lmao:

And I totally agree with VP :yes:

Diane! :hug: I haven't had time to do sims clips yet, but I'm putting together one particular one for you :flirt:

The airport was alarmingly normal. :huh: We were only in line for security for maybe 10 minutes, and they were saying on the news to get there 3 hours early!! So we were sitting in the airport for hours. The only thing that was different was that we were running late (I can't really understand why though, it might have been totally unrelated) and that before we boarded 2 national guards and 2 police men went onto the plane to inspect it I guess. Then I felt better. :lol:

On the flight towards the end, every time someone would go into the bathroom and take a long time I started to get nervous. But it was alright. :)

VP - I will let you know how the interview goes on Monday :up: I'm really excited about how the novel is coming along, but I also realize it will take a long while to get from finishing the manuscript to publication, if that ever happens at all, so the possibility of having a full time job for five months out of the year and the rest of the time to write is just perfect for me :yes: *fingerscrossed*

adamkisses.jpg

move.jpg

snapshot_11e90a20_b1e90b22.jpg

sami0201 said:
The airport was alarmingly normal. :huh: We were only in line for security for maybe 10 minutes, and they were saying on the news to get there 3 hours early!! So we were sitting in the airport for hours. The only thing that was different was that we were running late (I can't really understand why though, it might have been totally unrelated) and that before we boarded 2 national guards and 2 police men went onto the plane to inspect it I guess. Then I felt better. :lol:

On the flight towards the end, every time someone would go into the bathroom and take a long time I started to get nervous. But it was alright. :)

We all know I'm the biggest chicken ever :wink: but if I were ever gonna fly, I think now would be a good time. :yes:

What worries me is this - at our last meeting, S made a comment about me having to know the stats involved in my study really well, in the event that I should ever have to present it at a conference. Conferences generally take place really far away, and if it ever comes to that, I'm going to feel like a complete idiot admitting my phobia to him. :reject: Can't I just be a psychologist within driving distance? :scream: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Done. And, I know you do. :combust:

Sarah and I were just talking about you and her having the older man thing in common. :lol:

:lol: :drool: :drool:

In a way, I kind of hope that when I see him he'll have changed and look much older ( :lmao: ) and not as good. But I don't think it'll happen!!

Sarah and I seem to have so much in common! :love: But I don't think her men are as old as mine. :scream: And as REAL. :silent:

Sad_Girl said:
VP - I will let you know how the interview goes on Monday :up: I'm really excited about how the novel is coming along, but I also realize it will take a long while to get from finishing the manuscript to publication, if that ever happens at all, so the possibility of having a full time job for five months out of the year and the rest of the time to write is just perfect for me :yes: *fingerscrossed*

SG, it sounds so perfect!! Travelling with a fairly interesting job, and then time to kill evenings that you could use to write. You need a laptop! :yes: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Sad_Girl said:

SQUEAL!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

But our Adam certainly is a playa, isn't he?????!!!!!

Thank you for sharing, SG!! :hug:

Hi VP!!

I just went over to Television Without Pity, and I'm reading posts for The Colbert Report, which is my new obsession. Stephen Colbert is so darn hilarious...I watched yesterday's show three times. It's something to look forward to, and for a half-hour, all is right with the world.

VintagePunk said:

We all know I'm the biggest chicken ever :wink: but if I were ever gonna fly, I think now would be a good time. :yes:

What worries me is this - at our last meeting, S made a comment about me having to know the stats involved in my study really well, in the event that I should ever have to present it at a conference. Conferences generally take place really far away, and if it ever comes to that, I'm going to feel like a complete idiot admitting my phobia to him. :reject: Can't I just be a psychologist within driving distance? :scream: :lol:

:lol: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom