Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami glad you're home. :happy: See you here tommorow as im off to bed soon. :hug:

GG :hug:

Jez. :lol: My team leader has an obsession with me getting pregnant. Everytime i'm sick shes like ooooh maybe you're pregnant. I haven't told her yet that it would be an imacculate conception as my boyfriend can't have anymore kids. :lmao:

Did i kill the thread. :sad: or have you all run of to play the bubble game now i've mentioned it. :evil: :lmao:

Anyway should get to bed as Rach is staying here tommorow night, don't want to be tired as we'll probably have a late night. :drunk: :hug:

night everyone :kiss::hug:

x

VintagePunk said:
What site?? :hyper:

GG! :hug:

Damn internet keeps disconnecting. :madwife:

:hyper:

its gonna be kinda hard to explain....

I was out walking my dog, there was a big rainstorm going across the white mountains..and the sun was setting at the same time and the whole thing was like one big wall of rainbow....it didn't arc, it was a huge think solid wall of color..I was like:eek: :shocked: I would have run to get my camera but I wouldn't have made it...it was so amazing!!! I have been researching it online but cannot find anything like it:nerd:

VintagePunk said:
That sounds awesome!! Was there anything "behind" the wall, or was it above the horizon (i.e. sky)?

no it like went from ground to sky...it was in the distance but it wasn't high at all...have you seen ever seen a sun dog...its like a vertical rainbow...it was like a really really low massive sundog...but really really bright...I cannot get over it:hyper::nerd:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm in and out......cleaning house, changing bedding, dishes, cooking.....:ohmy: ......

:wink: Yep, I'm gonna cook dinner as soon as Mr GG finishes up the lawn.

and I have a headache :mad:

^ and you think that stuff is more important than interference? :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Sounds really cool, Dis !!

I love looking at the clouds and the storms rolling across the prairie :heart:
So cool!

I know:heart: I am still trying to find out what that was:ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Since we live smack in the middle of nothing, we can see the thunder clouds rolling in for a houndred miles (or so it seems)
They are so amazing sometimes :faint:

oh boy, i bet the clouds are really cool where you are. my new obsession is cloud watching, but I live in suburbia so sometimes they are not so pretty, i bet in the middle of nowhere sometimes it seems like you could reach up a grab them. Random, I know

pattip2000 said:

oh boy, i bet the clouds are really cool where you are. my new obsession is cloud watching, but I live in suburbia so sometimes they are not so pretty, i bet in the middle of nowhere sometimes it seems like you could reach up a grab them. Random, I know

yeah clouds are really neat, I love to just lie in a field and watch them:drool:

Dismantled said:

yeah clouds are really neat, I love to just lie in a field and watch them:drool:

:drool: a word from the wise, don't do that on your front porch, your neighbors might slow down as they drive by to see if you are ok. not that that happened to me :whistle:

pattip2000 said:

:drool: a word from the wise, don't do that on your front porch, your neighbors might slow down as they drive by to see if you are ok. not that that happened to me :whistle:

:lmao:

we have lots of hiding spots here in vermont:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom