Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Ya'll.... :wave:

Hope your back feels better Dis. A good dose of Bono would do the trick.

I love the pirate song and so did my son. Hes having a pirate party for his birthday on Monday!.

(please check out my story in fanfic, let me know if you like, honestly)

VintagePunk said:

Yes, be in my grumpy club!! :angry: I've got a sore back, puffy eyes, and I've had no energy for two days now. :madwife: :grumpy:

:angry: I love your club:drool: this would be a perfect time to start that "kick the crap outta people club":lol:

Hiya weldy:wave::hug:

Thanks JC:heart:...a good dose of Bono:combust:*bad thoughts:drool: , I'll go check out your FF now:)

Dismantled said:

:angry: I love your club:drool: this would be a perfect time to start that "kick the crap outta people club":lol:

I know exactly who I'd kick the crap out of first. :angry: And the funny thing is, there's no reason for my hostility toward this person. I just feel like it. :madwife: :lmao:

Hi Weldy :hug:

Hi JCoster :wave:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

Can I join the grumpy, ass-kicking club too?
grumpyhyper2.gif
Yesterday I was really grumpy, but today I'm better. However, I'm always up for some ass-kicking!!

:wave: Hey

I have had something going on with my eyes lately they just tear and tear and get sore and burn. I'm not using anything new that would be allergic to. The doctor gave me cortizone and antibiotic drops and it cleared up but then 3 days later came back.

VintagePunk said:

I know exactly who I'd kick the crap out of first. :angry: And the funny thing is, there's no reason for my hostility toward this person. I just feel like it. :madwife: :lmao:

:angry: thats good enough reason for me

:wink:

I'm bloated or something too...that makes me more hostile:madwife::lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Weldy! :hug:

Can I join the grumpy, ass-kicking club too?
grumpyhyper2.gif
Yesterday I was really grumpy, but today I'm better. However, I'm always up for some ass-kicking!!

The more ass-kickers the merrier. :yes: :madwife:

JCoster, I think my eye thing is because of allergies. They just feel irritated and puffy. I take a steroidal nasal spray for when my allergies get bad (which isn't often) - prevents the sneezing/runny nose, but does nothing for the irritated, puffy eyes. :angry: I'd rather put up with it than take something else, though.

VintagePunk said:

I'm not even PMSing. :huh: :angry: Just plain ol' grumpiness for no apparent reason. :grumpy:

I don't know if I am or not:angry: aunt friggin flow is suppose to show like tomorrow..but my body feels weird:| we will have to see.

can someone explain why its 52 degrees and I am wearing polarfleece:madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Completely off topic, but for anyone who's interested, the Perseid meteor showers are on right now, and they peak tomorrow night.

Enjoy, Weldy :)

metor showers:hyper::hyper::nerd:

we are overcast:scream:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: *crying*

It's GORGEOUS here...around 70-ish, but really sunny. :drool:

I just checked in with the weather...high 30's:happy: tonight...frost warning! YAY!:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom