Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis - yes, i'm talking about faking orgasm! Why pretend? It's plain silly!

susanp6 said:
Dis - yes, i'm talking about faking orgasm! Why pretend? It's plain silly!

I know.....it is silly:giggle:

speaking of faking...I am faking I am cooking dinner ..........I guess I better finish up...hope to be back on later...

I hate to leave during these converstaions:madspit:

Bye girls!

Awww i'll miss you Dis! Damn food eh? :madspit: Who needs it!

Glad to see we're all girls who believe in being real!:wink:

Give me baby one more time! :lol: Or should that be eat me one more time? God, we're on a roll tonite! Bono roll? :drool: :ohmy:

:wink:

See ya soon Dis..pls come again :hug:

Alright...I may write an all new caption...but, will this do for now?

myst_1bmoon.jpg

It's been a long night. You've danced until you're feet hurt, and had enough drinks to have a warm buzz. You sit in the booth, lean back, and quirtly watch those who still remain at the party. In particular, you watch one person. Despite your sadness, you laugh as he dirty dances with Edge, a goofy smile on his face the entire time. Edge simply rolls his eyes and smiles tolerently, like a parent with a child.
You know you shouldn't be sad. You've had the weekend of a lifetime. A rare expereince, and you know many would die to have a chance like you've had. You're lucky and you know it, yet still you want more. There isn't anyone like him. When he's talked to you, it's like your the only one around. Never have you seen eyes as intense as his. So blue, he looks at you as if he knows you're every thought. You've felt a connection with him, and it kills you that he's leaving tommorrow. To another cite, in another part of the world. Where there will be countless other girls. You sigh.
A hand surrounds yours now. Strong, warm and gentle. A soft kiss placed upon your palm. Softly he speaks, his irish accent thicker due to the ale. "Why so sad sweetheart? Are ye not havin a good time?" He crouches now, so that he's eye level, and looks at you with concern.
Forcing a smile, you manage to meet his gaze. Assure him nothings wrong. He smiles gently, tugging on your hand. You stand, allow yourself to be pulled into his embrace...to feel his arms around your waist, his one hand gently rubbing your back. You close your eyes, rest your head, breath him in. He whispers things in your ear..you don't really hear the words, just the sound. And suddenly you realize he's pulling you outside, into the cool night air. You look at him unsure. And there's mischief and affection in his eyes as he pulls you over to a secluded area. You stand still, uncertain.
He smiles again, looks you over, from top to bottom, his gaze resting on a few areas that make you blush. He moves in, so close. He asks if you were listeing, and you blush as you shake your head no. He smiles, runs his finger along your cheek. His lips hover above yours, you can't breathe. He nips your lower lip...before moving to your ear, his hands resting on your hips. "What I said luv, is that I care about you, felt a connection with you. I want you to know I won't forget you when I'm gone." Moving back he claims your lips, hot and insistent, you gasp, giving his tongue access. He pulls you closer, his hands making you weak in the knees..or maybe it's the kiss. He licks a hot trail down your neck, pausing to nip your sholder. Moving to your neck again you whimper as he leaves a mark, a sign of himself that will still be there in the morning. His hands aplay with the hem of your shirt..the softest touch, sends shivers up your spine. He pulls you down with him, onto your knees in the soft grass, his lips never leaving yours, except when he carefully removes your shirt. Laying down, he presses you into the grass, and you can feel him, hot and hard, strong and gentle, he balances to keep his weight off you. You're caught up in the moment, don't know how the clothes get off, but all you feel is his warm skin, his hot tongue, wandering hands, his insistent presence. And you don't know ifyou ca take much more.......and all you see is the moon and then a flash of stars...
Breathing harshly, he holds you close, his hand absently running up and down your back. Your head
rests on his chest, and he presses kisses into your hair. You both gaze up at the moon. He speaks first, "a full moon love....beautiful and rare....like you"...You smile and kiss his chest. "Amazin thing about the moon, it connects people, ya know?.....The moon will always remind me of tongiht...of you. " You shift, to meet his gaze, his eyes moving from the sky to your eyes. His gaze is intense and serious. You reach up to kiss him, and he holds you tight. After a moment he whispers to you " This isn't goodbye."

I still maintain that the end is cheesy :reject: :slant:

Last edited:
MBS said:
:wink:

See ya soon Dis..pls come again :hug:

Alright...I may write an all new caption...but, will this do for now?

myst_1bmoon.jpg

It's been a long night. You've danced until you're feet hurt, and had enough drinks to have a warm buzz. You sit in the booth, lean back, and quirtly watch those who still remain at the party. In particular, you watch one person. Despite your sadness, you laugh as he dirty dances with Edge, a goofy smile on his face the entire time. Edge simply rolls his eyes and smiles tolerently, like a parent with a child.
You know you shouldn't be sad. You've had the weekend of a lifetime. A rare expereince, and you know many would die to have a chance like you've had. You're lucky and you know it, yet still you want more. There isn't anyone like him. When he's talked to you, it's like your the only one around. Never have you seen eyes as intense as his. So blue, he looks at you as if he knows you're every thought. You've felt a connection with him, and it kills you that he's leaving tommorrow. To another cite, in another part of the world. Where there will be countless other girls. You sigh.
A hand surrounds yours now. Strong, warm and gentle. A soft kiss placed upon your palm. Softly he speaks, his irish accent thicker due to the ale. "Why so sad sweetheart? Are ye not havin a good time?" He crouches now, so that he's eye level, and looks at you with concern.
Forcing a smile, you manage to meet his gaze. Assure him nothings wrong. He smiles gently, tugging on your hand. You stand, allow yourself to be pulled into his embrace...to feel his arms around your waist, his one hand gently rubbing your back. You close your eyes, rest your head, breath him in. He whispers things in your ear..you don't really hear the words, just the sound. And suddenly you realize he's pulling you outside, into the cool night air. You look at him unsure. And there's mischief and affection in his eyes as he pulls you over to a secluded area. You stand still, uncertain.
He smiles again, looks you over, from top to bottom, his gaze resting on a few areas that make you blush. He moves in, so close. He asks if you were listeing, and you blush as you shake your head no. He smiles, runs his finger along your cheek. His lips hover above yours, you can't breathe. He nips your lower lip...before moving to your ear, his hands resting on your hips. "What I said luv, is that I care about you, felt a connection with you. I want you to know I won't forget you when I'm gone." Moving back he claims your lips, hot and insistent, you gasp, giving his tongue access. He pulls you closer, his hands making you weak in the knees..or maybe it's the kiss. He licks a hot trail down your neck, pausing to nip your sholder. Moving to your neck again you whimper as he leaves a mark, a sign of himself that will still be there in the morning. His hands aplay with the hem of your shirt..the softest touch, sends shivers up your spine. He pulls you down with him, onto your knees in the soft grass, his lips never leaving yours, except when he carefully removes your shirt. Laying down, he presses you into the grass, and you can feel him, hot and hard, strong and gentle, he balances to keep his weight off you. You're caught up in the moment, don't know how the clothes get off, but all you feel is his warm skin, his hot tongue, wandering hands, his insistent presence. And you don't know ifyou ca take much more.......and all you see is the moon and then a flash of stars...
Breathing harshly, he holds you close, his hand absently running up and down your back. Your head
rests on his chest, and he presses kisses into your hair. You both gaze up at the moon. He speaks first, "a full moon love....beautiful and rare....like you"...You smile and kiss his chest. "Amazin thing about the moon, it connects people, ya know?.....The moon will always remind me of tongiht...of you. " You shift, to meet his gaze, his eyes moving from the sky to your eyes. His gaze is intense and serious. You reach up to kiss him, and he holds you tight. After a moment he whispers to you " This isn't goodbye."

:ohmy:

Glad to see i'm making some people laugh! :lol:

Oh i don't want you to go to NI Wild! We're having sooooo much fun with you! :wink:

I've delayed it all day, but now I have to throw my uniforms in the wash. Going back to school after vacation tomorrow, can't have dirty uniforms. I shall return shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom