Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Conan's on so I'm off. Hopefully I'll fall asleep.

Here's a little something to get the *ahem* champagne flowing

bono0354.jpg

Well, I'm not normally in these party threads but I crashed because I wanted to give Chizip props for posting the montage in the other thread....hope you guys don't mind. :)

Chizip :bow: :bow:

Thanks for that! I've been watching it over and over and can't stop smiling.

trish0860 said:
Well, I'm not normally in these party threads but I crashed because I wanted to give Chizip props for posting the montage in the other thread....hope you guys don't mind. :)

Chizip :bow: :bow:

Thanks for that! I've been watching it over and over and can't stop smiling.

I don't mind...we need more memebers to this thread...you can come crash any time!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

And please...call me either Liz or Weldy...I know my screen name is confusing to you.

Sweetie, are you drunk? :wink: It's just after 9, and I could use one already. :sigh: BTW, I've been meaning to thank you for sending me your chapter. :combust:

In other news...I HATE my ISP, and I HATE my ex. :mad: :madspit: They can both go :censored: themselves. :yes:

VintagePunk said:
I'm back. I'm sure I'll really enjoy this 3 minutes of connection time. :mad:

:banghead: :rant: :grumpy: !!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo frustrating!

And here I was starting to think I was the last one on earth with a crappy old dial up connection and an ISP that thinks it's funny to kick me off line everytime I'm downloading

VintagePunk said:
Oh, I have DSL...apparently there's been some sort of connection problem since yesterday afternoon. But they're "working on it."

Rat bastards. :madspit:

then that REALLY sucks ! You'd expect better. :tsk:

Morning Jules

morning girls! :wave: I just woke up....i think i slept 10 hours last night, finally...

Thanks SG--after 2 nights of insomnia I finally just crashed and actually slept the whole night through. U2 Fever :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!!! :hug: Care to pass some of that sleep my way? Blah.

:lol: I'm in such a bad mood, I can't help but laugh at myself.

You've got mail, btw.

just writing you back at this moment, VP :heart: I'm sorry you are sleep deprived and crabby. Pretty much describes me for the past 2 days. But if my Internet had gone out and I couldn't get my Blue Crack fix I would have really freaked! Poor thing.

ruffian said:
Thanks SG--after 2 nights of insomnia I finally just crashed and actually slept the whole night through. U2 Fever :crazy:

No doubt! I have suffered U2 fever already myself :wink:
And I'm a chronic insomniac anyway, so I know how miserable it can be.

ruffian said:

just writing you back at this moment, VP :heart: I'm sorry you are sleep deprived and crabby. Pretty much describes me for the past 2 days. But if my Internet had gone out and I couldn't get my Blue Crack fix I would have really freaked! Poor thing.

I think I'm going to force myself to get off my butt and go on a massive cleaning binge today...maybe that'll tire me out. *fingers crossed*

VintagePunk said:

I think I'm going to force myself to get off my butt and go on a massive cleaning binge today...maybe that'll tire me out. *fingers crossed*

you know, i had a big workout at the gym yesterday and that seemed to do the trick...but cleaning....meh. :yuck:

brb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom