Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jules! :wink: Did you get my email that time? It's really bugging me not being able to see this simulated sex vid!!! Hopefully ruffs' link will work! God, you must be sooooo excited about the concert!!!!! Woo-hoo! Enjoy! :rockon: :dancing: It's 42 days for me!

If you're still there Sweetie, are you writing any juicy new stories for us??? I loved your uncut version of 'Maze'!
:evil: :ohmy:

Oh the BP Fallon book is that? I have that and it's excellent! It has that pic of those girls who totally jump B&then one of the screams " I want to f*** you!" :ohmy:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this video...if you don't have it i should put up another link (sightings of Bono)

what is the the BP Fallon book?

*missed conversation while drooling at B on video; i'm so lame*

Well, i'm getting pretty hungry here so i'm going to make my dinner&then i'll try the link a little later ruff! Thanx for the link&hope it works! What's this about sightings of Bono?

susanp6 said:
Hi Jules! :wink: Did you get my email that time? It's really bugging me not being able to see this simulated sex vid!!!

:ohmy: Whuuu??? Simulated sex vid????

If you're still there Sweetie, are you writing any juicy new stories for us??? I loved your uncut version of 'Maze'!
[/QUOTE]

I wish I could just write the juicy scenes. :lol: I'm such a :censored: when it comes to Bono! :sigh: But alas the story should make sense huh.

I have part two started. I wrote Maze eons ago--it sat around collecting dust until I got up the nerve to post it here. Part two was only going to have Bono and Gioia in the beginning and end so now I think I'm going to have 2 versions.

Jeez---I seem to make things really difficult for myself! :(

BP Fallon is the DJ who opened for them on the first leg of the ZooTV tour...he eventually got kicked off the tour. This guy has a storied history. He still makes appearances at various U2 events. I think he was at a pre-party in Vancouver last week. Anyway, this book is filled with tons of pics, and his writings about the tour. It's out of print, now.

Last edited:
haven't read much Swift.
Don't know why the link isn't working!
very odd...

back soon girls.

susanp6 said:
Hi Jules! :wink: Did you get my email that time? It's really bugging me not being able to see this simulated sex vid!!! Hopefully ruffs' link will work! God, you must be sooooo excited about the concert!!!!! Woo-hoo! Enjoy! :rockon: :dancing: It's 42 days for me!

Mother of pearl, this thread moves too fast... :lol: I did get your email. I apologize for not writing back! :hug:

Briiiiiiiiiiiii hurry back soon... :hug:s

daygloeyes2 said:

I didn't. And I assumed no one else did. I'm an ass. :|

If it's photobucket, or one of those sites, sometimes they go temporarily weird. :yes:

Jules...like is WAY too mild of a word. I would marry that concert if it were legal. :lol:

And no, I've never read that essay. Philosophy?

VintagePunk said:

If it's photobucket, or one of those sites, sometimes they go temporarily weird. :yes:

Jules...like is WAY too mild of a word. I would marry that concert if it were legal. :lol:

And no, I've never read that essay. Philosophy?

Hee hee. Jonathan Swift's a modern proposal is an satirical essay about wiping out the Irish children. I have to do something similar but on a social cause around here or around the world. Like the homeless. What outrageous thing would I do to get rid of them? I have to think up 3 reasons. :yikes:

And ruffian, where is karmic!? I pm'd her about an extra 5/10 ticket that I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom