Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i like the second one too.
Bye Dazz! :wave:
Hi Susan! :wave:
man, you girls RUN to d/l that clip...best thing i've seen in forever... :drool:

ruffian said:
poor Bri :hug: I was so looking forward to seeing you last night that i hallucinated that you were Elessarian...poor girl! it was like a mirage in the desert....

ok, my latest sign idea:
An Cat Dubh
Crawl Over Here
Make me Purr

:shifty:
i hope plebans don't steal my stupid sign ideas...

:hug: Missed you too, and Susan! :hug: :heart:
I always miss my gals! :)

LOL....I love how I've now been identified as having an identity crisis...:laugh:

Nice sign...think he'll do it? :D

And since y'all are talkin about evolution and such...if I learn about it one more time..I may scream...first in grade 11, then 12, then 1st year uni...same stuff over and over....:tsk:
Not that it's not interesting....but 3 times is enough, thank you...

ruff - is that slogans for Bonos' birthday you're talking about? The "45 years ago today....a beautiful day"? What a brill idea! :yes: :up:

glad you like it susan! i feel dumb holding up a sign at a concert, but no other way to communicate my, erm, "feelings." :laugh:

Ah so you are going to the b/day show then ruff! One idea that came into my mind was i wonder if he might get Jordan up on stage with him for a special double happy birthday, considering she's going to be sweet 16!! :cute:

VP, come clean my house while yer at it.

:wave:

*imagining VP with rubber gloves on, cobwebs in hair...*

susanp6 said:
Ah so you are going to the b/day show then ruff! One idea that came into my mind was i wonder if he might get Jordan up on stage with him for a special double happy birthday, considering she's going to be sweet 16!! :cute:
jordan's b'day is the same as his?? wow, i never knew that!

(hmmm...that would make it a family style celebration rather than a champagne/bring many girls on stage/naughty dancing type thing...though i wish jordan happy birthday, of course...)

susan, chip posted one last night. i'll look for the link...in the old thread. :combust:

Yes, that's rite ruff! I'm surprised you didn't know! It probably would make it a family affair, rather than it being a 'yes, let's all try&cop a feel!' nite!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mind you that's if he even brings Jordan up! She's so stunning isn't she?

Hey Bri! :hug:
VP :hug: Thanks.

Yes, it sucks. And the speeding ticket. And me throwing up. Life is grand. :madspit:

But this will cheer me up....
500u21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom