Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:

2008 Sept

I'm working on NI about staying there again. Either our 15th in 2007 or i trying to tell him that it would be a good incentive for me to love 5 stone that if i get into this little dress i had when we first meet that he takes me for dinner and a night of unbridled passion in the Clarence. I dream that i'll be able to say to my child " you were concieved in the clarence"... i have to call it that if it was a boy :laugh:

Well, that thought crossed my mind VP!, but it's just me mentioning a quote i actually read! Not me myself saying i bet he does this, etc! Tho' i obviously have my opinion that he IS a huge flirt that's for sure!

Wow! Imagine that Wild - saying that
your baby was conceived at the Clarence!! :ohmy:

I'm dying to see those Clarence pix! Will NI be annoyed at you for showing them?

Oh Wild that was so nice of them. We always take a picnic basket with glasses and cork remover so that we can drink in the room, just in case the hotel doesn't have room service. Last year, we stayed at the Gaylord Palms in Florida and they had great room service and sent up a really nice cart full of stuff.

Here's two bits i just found

Clarencestuff.jpg

Hey everyone!!!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hugs for all:hug: :hug:

Wild..the perverted one:lmao: I was unaware of my new nickname...I am flattered:drool:

susanp6 said:
Wow! Imagine that Wild - saying that
your baby was conceived at the Clarence!! :ohmy:

I'm dying to see those Clarence pix! Will NI be annoyed at you for showing them?

No there's isn't anything you can't see.... on camera anyway. I had to borrow my sisters camera and didn't kno wit had black and white film in , so most are in B&W but i think i took pics of everything including the mini bar contents :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom