PLEBA girls(and guy) party-come early, come late, come whenever you'd like!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Hey Dis! I seriously am going to go now since i just started getting a migraine&it actually interfers with my vision, dammit! So it's really not a good thing&it hasn't really happened before while i've been on here! This is a bummer! Hope to see everyone here tom nite! Bye! :wave:

migraines...bummer..I know about those:madspit: . Take care susan! have a goodnight:hug:

RedrocksU2 said:
Hey DG....was that the guy that kept on texting you?:mad:

My ex. He dumped me back in December and we ran into each other about a week and a half ago. For a few days after that he was calling and texting me non-stop. He stopped when I threatened to call the police.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Man..I am soooo naive about stalkers.

I had a couple in college....ugh..I agreed to go to dinner with this guy. Anyway...I knew him for like 35 minutes when he declared I was the best girlfriend he ever had and he was so happy to have found me...I was like:ohmy: wtf! So we had dinner and I ended the date pretty quick..even thought the little bastard kissed me....ick! then he stalked me for a couple of months....:madspit:
My other one was also in college..he worked at our cafeteria....and so did I. Anyway he got into the files and got my phone number...called me at like 4am to say he is comming over....he stopped after I told him I was going to kick his ass dead if he did come over....

Dismantled said:

I had a couple in college....ugh..I agreed to go to dinner with this guy. Anyway...I knew him for like 35 minutes when he declared I was the best girlfriend he ever had and he was so happy to have found me...I was like:ohmy: wtf! So we had dinner and I ended the date pretty quick..even thought the little bastard kissed me....ick! then he stalked me for a couple of months....:madspit:
My other one was also in college..he worked at our cafeteria....and so did I. Anyway he got into the files and got my phone number...called me at like 4am to say he is comming over....he stopped after I told him I was going to kick his ass dead if he did come over....

And I thought mine was scary...wow.

Dismantled said:

Ewww...makes me glad I don't have a stalker...ewww...that's just wrong...I feel bad for both you and DG now...:sad: :hug: :hug:

RedrocksU2 said:
Crazy shit.

I never been stalked, but then again, I don't think that happens to us guys....?
I dunno.:eyebrow:

ever heard of Bono:drool: well this thread is really a stalking party....

oh yes grasshopper..guys do get stalked:wink:

guys may be less threatened by girls....and are more flattered or something than afraid...I don't know really, but working at a high school, I do know it happens...:yes:

Dismantled said:
guys may be less threatened by girls....and are more flattered or something than afraid...I don't know really, but working at a high school, I do know it happens...:yes:

I go to an all-girls catholic school. I don't think that happens much here. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom