PLEBA girls(and guy) party-come early, come late, come whenever you'd like!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

OMG OMG!!! That's like such a good idea! You're so smart! :giggle:

RR-my favorite ice cream is cookie dough or ben and jerry's peanut butter cup.

Ben and Jerrys...vermonts finest:wink: made like near my house:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I am so coming to Vermont...not to see you silly! Ben and Jerry's is a little bit more important than you. :wink:

*cries....Ben and Jerrys sucks man! I dont' even think they use Vermont milk:madspit: its not even Vermont owned anymore..so there..HA:madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just stay away from my feet...my second toenail might punture your :tongue:. I have a pointy second toenail

yum:huh:

I hate people touching in between my toes...gives me the willeys

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just stay away from my feet...my second toenail might punture your :tongue:. I have a pointy second toenail

I think that it's hilarious when the toe next to your big toe is longer than the big toe....and then it creeps forward and touches the floor when you are wearing sandals...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I wouldn't know what that feels like...yea..I know...my feet are yum with a :huh:

my brother actually sliced my gums open with this pointy toenails before:yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Massachusetts has Sam Adams beer....

Take that!!! :madspit:

we have.......the largest...something in the world!:madspit: I just cannot remember what that is.....

RedrocksU2 said:

I think that it's hilarious when the toe next to your big toe is longer than the big toe....and then it creeps forward and touches the floor when you are wearing sandals...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yikes: if you have alien toes...maybe

daygloeyes2 said:
Hey E! :hug: How's that paper coming along?

Hey DG :hug:

I'm such a worthless piece of crap excuse for a student. I decided to take an incomplete in one class so I could finish this other paper. Shameful. It takes me SO LONG to committ my ideas to paper. For inspiration I made my desktop that pic of Bono and Edge working in the studio. Everytime I wanna shut down and go do something else, that pic says, "Now now, Atomic Bomb didn't get finished by us pissin' off...."

*sigh* Oh well. I'm totally on a deadline now...it's gotta be turned in tomorrow or else! Plus I got students calling me wanting their grades... :crazy: They'd be pissed to know I don't have them yet! *manic cackle*

Oh, DG, saw that pic of you in the other thread...very lovely!!

Dismantled said:

yeah...it did..and it was gross:barf:

Sorry to do this to you...but this reminds me of the time I fell two flights of stairs last March...I tripped on my heels and I fell stomach side down and after I got up I found out that I had bit the inner part of my bottom lip....while being a little groggy...then I went to Walgreens with my friends...to get some hair dye!

Why did I bit the inner part of my bottom lip? I have an huge overbite.

Elessarian said:

Hey DG :hug:

I'm such a worthless piece of crap excuse for a student. I decided to take an incomplete in one class so I could finish this other paper. Shameful. It takes me SO LONG to committ my ideas to paper. For inspiration I made my desktop that pic of Bono and Edge working in the studio. Everytime I wanna shut down and go do something else, that pic says, "Now now, Atomic Bomb didn't get finished by us pissin' off...."

*sigh* Oh well. I'm totally on a deadline now...it's gotta be turned in tomorrow or else! Plus I got students calling me wanting their grades... :crazy: They'd be pissed to know I don't have them yet! *manic cackle*

Oh, DG, saw that pic of you in the other thread...very lovely!!

I agree!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom