Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP - Yes i know! I was reading bk&of how Wild thought about asking me if i could get to a concert! It would take a LOT of saving up&effort to manage over there!

I feel sure there's cheaper flights than £500 tho'!

There's always flights from Scotland advertised which go to TO regularly&it looks like it's around half that cost!

There's all the spending money too! Plus we don't have the tix!

We need a lottery win! :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*I* could sleep on him...I'm sure he wouldn't mind..and then you could be on the left...and someone on the right.....:wink:

a giant B sandwich. :sigh: But I get to be whatever topping/condiment is next to him. You can have the opposite side of him. The rest will have to wait their turn. :laugh:

susanp6 said:
VP - Yes i know! I was reading bk&of how Wild thought about asking me if i could get to a concert! It would take a LOT of saving up&effort to manage over there!

I feel sure there's cheaper flights than £500 tho'!

There's always flights from Scotland advertised which go to TO regularly&it looks like it's around half that cost!

There's all the spending money too! Plus we don't have the tix!

We need a lottery win! :yes:

Yes, seat sales!!! Convice Wild of that!!! :hyper: It would be SO cool if you guys could come....it's already guaranteed to be amazing...but if I could share it with you guys. :) :) :)

Bri - my flat's so-so, but there's newspapers, etc! I read lots of papers! :wink:

And yes, IT is better when you make it last longer, trust me! :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Bri - my flat's so-so, but there's newspapers, etc! I read lots of papers! :wink:

And yes, IT is better when you make it last longer, trust me! :ohmy: :drool:

:laugh:
You should see my den (where my computer is, and where i do all my hmwk)....papers sprawled everywhere..as well as texts..etc.
I'm sure I could handle whatever you've got. :)

:laugh: I'll have to remember that ;)

Okay, question. I know this has already been done on other threads, but if there was one song you could guarantee they'd play live that's not likely to be played, what is it?

Mine - Ultra Violet. (there are SO many others, too - but I think this is number one for me).

susanp6 said:
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! 2000!!!!!! YAY!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

bono257.jpg

Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it baby! I knew you could get there with me!

:wink:

Coincidentally...this is my 7800th post...

Last edited:
WOW! Wilds' on? :ohmy:

Oh gosh! Now i'll NEVER go to beddy-byes!!!!!! :lol:

Wild - Howcome your on so early? It's really good tho'!

Just wanted to mention one thing&i don't want this to sound wrong&i've felt nervous about how to say this, but i do wish you'd call us Britain or UK! Sorry if i offend you in any way by saying that, but you know how it's a sore point with us up here in Scotland when we feel like we are missed out! I LOVE England, and do always refer to us as a whole generally!!

*hopes to still be friends* :reject:

Yes, if only we could afford TO!!!!!! how great that would be!!

susanp6 said:
Wild - Howcome your on so early? It's really good tho'!

Just wanted to mention one thing&i don't want this to sound wrong&i've felt nervous about how to say this, but i do wish you'd call us Britain or UK! Sorry if i offend you in any way by saying that, but you know how it's a sore point with us up here in Scotland when we feel like we are missed out! I LOVE England, and do always refer to us as a whole generally!!

*hopes to still be friends* :reject:

Yes, if only we could afford TO!!!!!! how great that would be!!

Susan :hug:

I sometimes thought about using Uk but was a bit woried about including Scotland cos i know that some scots love your independance. OK i'll refer to us as a whole in future . And i WAS not offended. I'm sorry i never meant to leave Scotland out

Well i was looking last night and GA, hotel for Barcelona was £180 so add a cheap flight on top so about £300 at in?

Hubby said i culd go to another gig but still trying to know what one to go for...

Obviously Canada would be nice but need a lottery win...

Wild - yes i did see your message about my CD&i am very thankful&grateful!

Oh no - Please say i haven't scared you away or said wrong??

:( I am truly sorry if i came across the wrong way!

Wild! Phew! :hug:

Well i mean England, Scotland&Wales: we're all attached like it or not! I'm NOT an independance person myself&i can't really bare the SNP, but let's not get into that here!

back to Bono then, as he should join "our" party!!! :wink:

Hmmm - that sounds just a bit too much for me! Think i need a lottery win for either!

That was a fun convo you were all having lastnite before i joined!

I was at mums again, telling her about how lovely you all are!

Gosh i'm tired! Did you see Bris' caption for me Wild? Wicked!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Elevationsinging.jpg

Slowly love...slooowly love...oh yeah.....

:shifty:

Oh my :ohmy:

That's a nice photo to wake up to

Sorry for not saying goodnight cos i went away with all intentions of coming back. Needed to stretch my back muscles as they ached so much and the next thing i knew it was 4.00(hubby's alarm went off) so as son as it was safe (hubby downstairs) i was back.

susanp6 said:
Wild! Phew! :hug:

Well i mean England, Scotland&Wales: we're all attached like it or not! I'm NOT an independance person myself&i can't really bare the SNP, but let's not get into that here!

back to Bono then, as he should join "our" party!!! :wink:

Hmmm - that sounds just a bit too much for me! Think i need a lottery win for either!

That was a fun convo you were all having lastnite before i joined!

I was at mums again, telling her about how lovely you all are!

Gosh i'm tired! Did you see Bris' caption for me Wild? Wicked!

That's a shame. Hubby can't go so Barcelona :sad: . Not brave enough to go on my own (who'd drag me away from Bono)

That £300 is less than what i paid to go to Croke Park.. oh well never mind susan , wishes she could get to either Manchester or Glasgow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom