Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Colin Farrell is an Irish Actor Dazz (Who did a very funny Bono impersonation in SNL )

Some of his movies:
Miami Vice
The New World
Alexander
Intermission
S.W.A.T.
Veronica Guerin
Daredevil
The Recruit
Phone Booth
Minority Report
Hart's War
American Outlaws
Tigerland
Ordinary Decent Criminal

~BrightestStar~ said:

Not neccessarily....

I can share a bed with Bono or Johnny.:wink:

How about Orlando? :shifty:

OrlyBriBowling.jpg

jobob said:
The U2 marathon dj's just said next year is Rattle and Hum's 20th anniversary.

I suddenly feel old. Help me. :reject:

I heard that too, and feel old as well. :lol:

Oooh - I love ISHFWILF live, in Milan I think. :heart: This was the first U2 song I ever heard, and it was love at first listen. :D

ThoraSEB said:

I heard that too, and feel old as well. :lol:

Oooh - I love ISHFWIF live. :heart: This was the first U2 song I ever heard, and it was love at first listen. :D

This is pretty sweet. I'll forgive the dj's because they're playing this.

My favorite live version of ISHFWILF is from U2's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction. I have it on my iPod.

~BrightestStar~ said:

My mic has been "borrowed" ( :madwife: ) I'm getting it back tommorrow. I'll try to record later tomorrow and post. Is that ok?

Sure that's fine - sorry to ruin your party. I didn't see you in the other thread in a while.

jobob said:

This is pretty sweet. I'll forgive the dj's because they're playing this.

My favorite live version of ISHFWILF is from U2's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction. I have it on my iPod.

That's a very good one too! I love pretty much any live version of the song. It's the first U2 song I can ever remember hearing. I heard it while I was sitting in our car as we were driving to our new home in a new city. I loved it then, and it's still one of my favourites today.

Back
Top Bottom