Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Thora! :hug:

I honestly don't think I could survive all summer without A/C. Within the next few days, it's supposed to get up near 100 WITHOUT humidity. I would imagine that with the humidity factored in, it'll feel like 110+ :ohmy:

Dis :combust:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Thora! :hug:

I honestly don't think I could survive all summer without A/C. Within the next few days, it's supposed to get up near 100 WITHOUT humidity. I would imagine that with the humidity factored in, it'll feel like 110+ :ohmy:

Dis :combust:

I know:yuck: I cannot deal with the heat...I get sick. We're going to be in Philly this weekend...I just checked the weather...they have a severe heat warning out:mad:

Dismantled said:

I know:yuck: I cannot deal with the heat...I get sick. We're going to be in Philly this weekend...I just checked the weather...they have a severe heat warning out:mad:

It's insane. I barely leave the house when it gets like this. :|

Dazzled! :hug: How are you doing?

VintagePunk said:

:yes: me either

we have to finish up the roof tonight:crazy: its gonna be nice and hot up there:crazy:

Originally posted by VintagePunk

:hug: VP!

Thank goodness our living room a/c is so good thsat it makes it cooloer ALL thr way down our long hallway, where it seeps into my room some and I have a big standing fan {they are THE key} I use .

SO i CAN go out in the heat, i stay in the shade as much as posible, duck into AC/d stores/places when i can/need to, and drink lots of water! ANd i probably eat the right kind of food, where in my electrolytes stay mostly well balanced.

Well i def have one peice of good news.I was able to talk to my Art Teacher's boss and -- I was able to negotiate an extra two hours per week day. So i csan be there for 6 hrs in stead of 4......plus the Sat 6hrs i've been doing for almost 2 years now.

I'm proud I was able to stay calm, state my case and ask questions in a way that I could then possibly use the answers to further make my points and reasons and get more of what i want/need.
I had lotsa help from my sib and a new friend on how to be doing this.

Sad_Girl said:
and lastly for tonight: (This can't bode well for Colin :sexywink: )

WildMeetsBono.jpg

Maybe they want a threesome :shifty::drool::hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Glad that your school situation worked out for you, Dazzled :yes: :up:

Yes, be careful up there, Dis! :yikes:

no:angry: I think I will do a tap dance routine up there.

:wink:

I like it clean:angry:

Back
Top Bottom