Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f1cd6b2c.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Motion Worker? Never heard of them before :shrug:

It's pretty obvious why. That was supposed to be Bono? :ohmy:

Okay, I was wrong. They accepted musical inductees for answers for the trivial question. So sue me. Or something.

Night, Thora. :wave:

Okay, do I go to bed ... Or stay up for another hour or so and see if they end this with some kick-ass version of "40"? :wink:

OMG OMG OMG!! There was a cricket down here the size of my fucking palm!! It's a good thing my uncle was still awake or I would have freaked. He was down here for like a half hour trying to catch it because he wouldn't kill it!! He tried to get it and it got away so he was looking all over the basement (I was on the bed because I was scared) and he FINALLY found it!! :bow: He caught it and put it outside but I still have the heebie jeebies. :shiver: :yuck: I was like, "it's okay! I'll just come up and sleep on the floor in Julia's room because I am NOT staying down here!" I felt so bad because he has to be up at like 6:30 tomorrow!! But he wanted to find it and then of course I would have still been freaked out tomorrow. Thank God he found it!! OMG I'm still sweating. :lmao:

*catches up before going back to the marathon*

So I'm assuming my sim's still bent over her computer since she hasn't been seen outside her room yet? :lol:

but you havent replied to the PM???

:tsk:

:tongue:

Drea said:
Adam :wave:

Mark Knofler is playing Hugh's Room here next week, but all I know is the Dire Straits stuff from the 80s...

:hmm: the show is with Emmylou Harris right? i dont think he's doing much dire straits stuff on their tour.

i saw him solo last year & there was plenty of dire straits. :love:

he has some really good stuff from his solo career, but i think at least half of the show would be Emmylou Harris songs, or stuff form their album that just came out.

that's why i'm not seeing him on this tour.:wink:

the rockin edge said:

:hmm: the show is with Emmylou Harris right? i dont think he's doing much dire straits stuff on their tour.

i saw him solo last year & there was plenty of dire straits. :love:

he has some really good stuff from his solo career, but i think at least half of the show would be Emmylou Harris songs, or stuff form their album that just came out.

that's why i'm not seeing him on this tour.:wink:

:no: He's by himself - Hugh's Room only holds about 200 people... Emmylou isn't playing with him.

Back
Top Bottom